This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Show 2: Team Aili James + Ryan's Wildcard

Topic » S2 Show 2: Team Aili James +..

1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Samantha Harvey “Say You Won’t Let Go”
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation* This was such a good and fun performance whilst at the same time having really emotional moments and what I love about you Samantha, is that you’re a storyteller when you sing and you do it perfectly. Your voice sounded so good in this, it was a step down from your last performance for me but overall fantastic!
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*standing ovation* This was just very beautiful to watch, and I might shed an eye from your rendition of this with those notes being splendid. I never heard you sing those high notes before and boy I want more of them because you shine like a star and this was the right song choice to show your range and you are coming up in this world.
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is MaKenzie Thomas!
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
MaKenzie Thomas “Emotion”
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovations and throws shoe* DAMN GIRL! Your voice is so perfect it’s unfair! How do you have such a soulful voice and it’s so soothing to listen to and you really killed it tonight GIRL! This is such a melodic song to sing and you absolutely smashed it, this was just vocal perfection, and I am super proud of you tonight.
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

You’ve got a sweet voice that does bring some life to you and it was nice to hear you produce some nice notes in this moment. This was great and what I love most is when you let more of that power out of yourself towards the ending as those notes were supreme and I wish you did that more here as it did start out boring but had a great ending.
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Leroy Sanchez!
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Leroy Sanchez “Love Someone”
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation and sings along and smiles and sheds a few tears* This is such a beautiful song choice Leroy. Your voice was so beautiful in this and you really shined in this performance. Everything about it was just perfect, your voice just sounded perfect here and this is probably my favorite performance of yours so far.
1568 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Here! Thanks for the comments for Jessica!

I feel like whoever chose Ali/The Red Dragon I’m Masked Singer is smart lol and they have a good chance at winning! I’m shocked I didn’t think about her tbh
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

You got a nice voice and I can see it coming off well as you bring the best out of yourself with this and that is what you do great. This was a slow ballad and you made it sound so smooth and making it emotional as you were being sucked into the moment but it wasn’t as power as I wanted it to be especially during that climax but it was so enjoyable to hear.
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Miley Cyrus!
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
Here! Thanks for the comments for Jessica!

I feel like whoever chose Ali/The Red Dragon I’m Masked Singer is smart lol and they have a good chance at winning! I’m shocked I didn’t think about her tbh

Yeah Ali has a solid chance of winning the whole show, she's extremely talented!
1568 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus “Party In The U.S.A”

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!