This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Show 2: Team Ryan + Aili James's Wildcard

Topic » S1 Show 2: Team Ryan + Aili..

1622 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 2 for Team Ryan will take place Saturday at 4pm EST/9pm GMT and also at the end Aili James will select her Wildcard from the 3 Eliminated Artists from Ryan's team!
1622 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
A new rule for this and next season will be that if you fail to submit for 2 performances then you will be barred from entering the next season!

This will apply here as DrG2 won't be taking part in Season 2 but if he comes back then he can still submit for his Artists in this season!

Also the Team Judges will be taking a risk with these Acts since they can pick 4 choices but they won't know which one will be chosen by chatzy and this will happen in every stage and there will be no exception so they always carry a risk!
1621 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
This will start in an hour!
1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Show 2 of Team Ryan!!!!!
1621 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
here
1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Last night we saw Team Aili James take part and at the end found out who Ryan chose as his Wildcard!
1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Anyway let's welcome our Artists who are taking part in tonight's show!
1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
- Jessie J (hellocat)
- Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)
- Louisa Johnson (Rubes)
- Sam Bailey (Tinkerbelll)
- Tori Kelly (DrG2)
- Savannah Outen (spinfur)
- Kimberly Fransens (chris2pei)
1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
The Top 4 will be Safe while the Bottom 3 are in danger with chatzy deciding which Judge's rankings will count to save one of these Artists while the other 2 will be in the Sing Off with 1 leaving!

Then Aili James will choose her Wildcard from the 3 Eliminated Acts to join her team!
1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's start the show and first up is Louisa Johnson!
1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Louisa Johnson - "Let It Go"

1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* This was such a refreshing song choice by you! Like it was so calm and soothing and your vocals just soared through. This is one of my favorites of yours so far. Like it just had everything I needed to make me happy and this was absolutely amazing! I am so impressed by this Louisa, you normally do these killer ballads and it's so nice to see you do this type of song.
1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* This was such a beautiful moment you brought to the stage that it managed to bring a smile to my face. I am thankful that you did it in an environment like this as it can be used to it’s full potential and you got great vocals here as I was sucked into it all and this all almost brought me to tears watching as it was simply stellar and I hope you keep this up.

Word of Advice: I liked what you did here in taking on the stage but what I desire the most from you is more power from the vocals as it didn’t completely wow me and just try and create that spark.
1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Jennifer Hudson!
1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Jennifer Hudson - "Hallelujah"

1621 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES* I AM SO SCARED OF TEAM RYAN BECAUSE OF YOU! You are the best vocalist on his team because you sing so effortlessly and you're definitely a natural. This was another SPECTACULAR performance and if you keep this up, I wouldn't be surprised if you win it all girl!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!