This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 - Premiere

Topic » Season 12 - Premiere

334 days 1 hour ago
joshgillespie
i’ll take almedia!
334 days 1 hour ago
NanoNerd
Almeida is now a member of Josh’s fellowship!

Rocky gets the last pick between Nikki and Loosey! Whoever she doesn’t pick will be the last member of Jay’s fellowship!
334 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Loosey!
334 days 1 hour ago
NanoNerd
Loosey is now a member of Rocky’s fellowship!

This means that Nikki is a member of Jay’s fellowship!
334 days 1 hour ago
NanoNerd
Now that the fellowships have been completed, it is now time for the second part of the twist.
334 days 1 hour ago
teamclay
Oh?
334 days 1 hour ago
NanoNerd
In the original fellowship from the Lord of the Rings, each member had their own special role.

And your fellowships will be no different.

You must now assign each of your fellowship members their own special role. I’ll email you all about this shortly.
334 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Exciting!!
334 days ago
trolllol
Let’s goo!
334 days ago
teamclay
WOOOOOOOOOO
334 days ago
NanoNerd
The roles have officially been given! I have already emailed you all about what your roles are and what they do. For everyone who didn’t see, here’s what each role does:

Wizard - Before any of the next 5 nomination ceremonies, you can use your power to grant your entire fellowship safety from nomination!

Elf - Before any of the next 5 Veto competitions, you can use this power to ensure that every member of your fellowship will play in it!

Hobbit - Before any of the next 5 evictions, you can use this power to give every member of your fellowship the power to cast 2 votes instead of 1!
334 days ago
NanoNerd
As for the returnees… don’t you fret about not having a special power. Because I am going to give all of you a special role of your own!

Josh, Jay, Rocky and Saturn… the four of you will be WARRIORS.

Your special power is that as long as your fellowship is intact, you CANNOT be nominated for eviction! This means that the four of you WILL be safe for at least the first week of the game!
334 days ago
NanoNerd
However… you will be vulnerable as soon as a member of your fellowship is evicted. Once that happens, you will be eligible for nomination just like everyone else.
334 days ago
NanoNerd
That pretty much does it for the season premiere!

I’ll be emailing everyone soon about when to plan the first HOH competition of the season! Good luck everyone, and use your powers wisely!

I’m very excited to see how this season plays out!

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!