This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 - Premiere

Topic » Season 12 - Premiere

348 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
Not only that, but they are now in charge of the season’s NEXT twist…
348 days 9 hours ago
joshgillespie
looking forward to talking to you all!! <3
348 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ooopp- Rocky in the house
348 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
In the Lord of the Rings, the famous group of heroes was known as “The Fellowship”.

And now, these returning players are going to be the leaders of their own fellowships.
348 days 9 hours ago
TheOmen
Just put me with someone competent
348 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
Here’s how it will work… one at a time, Josh, Jay, Rocky and Saturn will all pick ONE houseguest to be a member of their fellowship. This will continue until we have 4 different fellowships.

The order in which you’ll pick has been determined by the order in which you revealed yourselves… so Saturn will pick first.
348 days 9 hours ago
princesspretty
gasps
348 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
Saturn, your choices are:

Cullen
Ryon
Princess
Nikki
Loosey
Ika
Omen
Mackey
Shaney
Abel
Kai
Almeida
348 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Interesting!
348 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
Hey
348 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
This process may take a while… houseguests, you’re free to talk amongst yourselves and begin forming alliances if you wish. You don’t have to stick around to wait for this to finish! Hopefully this wraps up before the night is over.
348 days 9 hours ago
joshgillespie
my discord is joshgillespie#8939 if anyone would like to chat in the mean time! ❤️
348 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Mine's HumanRocky#0418 :)
348 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
Hey I’m Abel my discord is Abel 💫#5798
348 days 9 hours ago
princesspretty
U a dead bih#3250 >.<

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!