This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 49: The Final Ceremony begins!

Topic » Day 49: The Final Ceremony..

1284 days 7 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
I managed to take out Ravioli and still not be a target no matter what at final 4... my point is that there are ways to make moves and still not get blood on your hands and you failed to do so.
1284 days 7 hours ago
Midiaw
U didn't make ravioli move without me telling you to go for it
1284 days 7 hours ago
Midiaw
I was the one getting into your ear and let you do the dirty work
1284 days 7 hours ago
Midiaw
What bother u in my game and that you wouldn't be able to do, is that I was target throughout the whole game and still make it to the end
1284 days 7 hours ago
Midiaw
Im not scared of getting blood on my hand as my game was strategic, competition wise, and badass
1284 days 7 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
U didn't make ravioli move without me telling you to go for it

LMAO LITERALLY NEVER DID YOU TELL ME TO VOTE HIM!!! I SAVED YOUR LIFE THERE <3
1284 days 7 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Idk if I could pull off your game... but I know you couldn't pull off mine since if you could you would. It is much less reliant on luck and comps, and clearly you don't have the social and strategic ability to pull it off or you would be sitting here saying this exact same thing.
1284 days 7 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
My game post Nate required tact, versatility, and very careful maneuvering. Yours was at times very strong but at other times careless and sloppy.

The aim of the game is to win, not be badass. If you run my game into 100 simulators I bet mine works a lot more often than yours as I never allowed anything to be down to chance or comps
1284 days 7 hours ago
Midiaw
Gio, are you kindding me; you never were a target or something YOU WERE BEEN DRAGGED here. It's clear that people wanted you in the end because of your game lol. You're sayin' that you did this and that, but actually, Crystal was the one playing this game actually protecting you very well. She did a heck of a job.
1284 days 7 hours ago
Midiaw
You should give her credit for giving you the chance of being here. That's it
1284 days 6 hours ago
Larson8897
lol im just happy i got mentioned
1284 days 6 hours ago
CrystalClod
Ahmad, saying that you had to scramble to work with Kim is absolute bullshit.

You literally told me that you and Kim knew each other from previous games. Lying when you're supposed to be truthful about the gameplay isn't a good look.

Also, it's he. Ask about pronouns before referring to me Luv. <3

Attacking other players doesn't look good either.

Also, don't flatter yourself, I literally told you that id play up us being enemies so that people will think I'm still targeting you. You were gone for half the fucking game, along with kim. And if you're gonna use the excuse that you survived the block, you better have a better case than gio. Gio survived the block a grand total of 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!! So you're clearly outshined there. Like the fact that you're making your gameplay sound phenomenal when you've even told me personally that you think its dirty is hilarious. Stop lying to these people and yourself. You don't deserve to win, and that's that. I have no questions for you, because you're gameplay is not worth my time.

Also its not a good thing for you to bash on my gameplay here, yes my social game was fantastic. But literally you have the AUDACITY to say that I didn't get you out when I had a chance to. Wel fucking duh! Also,Gio and I made that whole thing about the blowup up, it shouldve obvious if you talked to Rav like you said you did. Also, its the thinking gio was with you because of one casting game for me. Yea try playing the whole fucking game with him and having to bounce from different people to stay safe. YOURE LITERALLY ONLY HERE BECAUSE BRIMSTONE AND ADRIAN FUCKING LEFT. Im not voting for someone who should've been out as the first juror and had to crawl their way up.

You guys are absolutely ridiculous if you vote for him. Its like giving your vote for victoria (bb16)

Dont vote for someone whos only here because he knew someone before the game started.
And that goes for you too Kim.

Gio is my vote, he is the only one here that has played an actual game instead of floating.
1284 days 6 hours ago
CrystalClod
NOT YOU SAYING THAT YOU HAD A HAND IN THE RAVIOLI VOTE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE IRRELEVANT OMG
1284 days 6 hours ago
CrystalClod
That was ahmad btw. This is absolutely rediculous.
1284 days 6 hours ago
CrystalClod
Also I dont need a response to this Ahmad, This isn't even me being a bitter juror, Im just literally stating about how your game was shit. And that's the truth.

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!