This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 30: Head Chief Challenge

Topic » Day 30: Head Chief Challenge

1307 days 15 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys are you ready to get to this Head Chief Challenge? Because this week we will be playing "More Than Enough" and here is how it works:

Pretty simple, I will be posting a super long word. You will then create words with the letters that are in that word. Now you cannot use more letters than what's in the word so if there is only 2 e's, then any word you come up with can only have two e's. If it has only 1 s, then only one s can be in your words.

If everyone understands, then this challenge officially begins now! You will have 24 hours to mail me your list of words! The person with the most words unrepeated in the list will win! Good luck everyone!

Word:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
1307 days 14 hours ago
Mrkk
omg this looks fun

anyways, it's a month since isolation started yay!
1307 days 14 hours ago
CrystalClod
This type of Head Chief Challenge is my absolute best. I hope I can finally win something! For once I am confident in my abilities
1307 days 14 hours ago
CrystalClod
OMG ITS BEEN A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOURE RIGHT MARK
1307 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ooo interesting. I鈥檒l get to work
1307 days 13 hours ago
Mrkk
me too, just made a f3 and some noobs tried to vote me out
1307 days 13 hours ago
Midiaw
my worst challenge.
馃槖馃槖馃槖 I stuck at 8 letters.... Wtf
1307 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Wait question, once we use a letter is it out of use? Like can I use cat AND car if the word is cart ?
1307 days 13 hours ago
CrystalClod
Its like making words out of words. So there's like a lot of words
1307 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ok I just thought that I couldn鈥檛 use the same letters in different words for a second
1307 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
I think i'm at 60 words, is there a limit?
1307 days 12 hours ago
CrystalClod
Idk
1307 days 11 hours ago
Midiaw
Mrkk
I think i'm at 60 words, is there a limit?

R you kidding me rn... I can't even get to 30 lol
1307 days 9 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
There is not a limit, you just have to try and get the most words without repeating words
1307 days 9 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Alrighty so we have two people that have submitted!

Crystal & Ahmad, you guys are locked in and now can sit back and relax! Good luck!
1307 days 9 hours ago
Midiaw
ohhh This is by far the hardest challenge

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!