This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 23: Safety Ceremony

Topic » Day 23: Safety Ceremony

1327 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
*Huffs*
1327 days 17 hours ago
CrystalClod
Also Ahmad, you couldve asked me. The chat we talk in for for Among Us lol!

My irl friends and Jay and Gio all play among us from time to time.

So I hope that explains everything
1327 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
Yeah Thats my game periodt
I love that game
1327 days 17 hours ago
Midiaw
Ohhh I knew that already. You just confirm my thought. And game wise, Im proud of my decision. Im proud to be left out and playing alone till now.
Good luck!
1327 days 17 hours ago
CrystalClod
Periodt
1327 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
Well Ahmad... If I do end up going home (Hopefully not) good game!
1327 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
and at the end of the day... I feel like I played a good game and I hope it doesn't end here sooooo
1327 days 17 hours ago
CrystalClod
How did you know we play among us together? Its a private server. I only told you that we talk. Thats it.

Dont act like youre so smart and knew everything. That chat is for outside of game purposes. There is no game being talked there, mainly because were all yelling at each other and blaming each other for being imposter.

I confirmed that the "alliance" youre talking about is non-existant. Periodt luv<3
1327 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
oop- true tho
it is only for among us
1327 days 17 hours ago
Midiaw
Okay my dear <333  :))
1327 days 17 hours ago
CrystalClod
Im just saying, like I like how among us is apparently an alliance. Like oh shit, I didnt know we were all impostors
1327 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
oop- lol
1327 days 11 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey everybody, how is everyone this evening? We are 10.5 hours away from the end of the vote! I have 2 of the 6 votes needed, and if I receive all before then, I can go ahead and reveal the results! Good luck everyone!
1327 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
If y鈥檃ll don鈥檛 apply for BB like
I think we鈥檝e had more drama than the past four seasons combined
1327 days 10 hours ago
CrystalClod
LITERALLY 馃槀馃槀

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!