This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 9: Elimination Ceremony

Topic » Day 9: Elimination Ceremony

1358 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
I could鈥檝e waited. But thanks for telling us
1358 days 15 hours ago
Brimstone
Thank you for the results!

I hope you don't think I was trying to be pushy ~ from your first post it seemed like you said you didn't plan on revealing the vote, I misinterpreted. Sorry & keep up the good job! We will behave and stop flipping mattresses 馃槀
1358 days 15 hours ago
Jaychris
Thanks Living!!!
1358 days 14 hours ago
ChrisParker13
omg i feel so bad for yawn. Didn't deserve all that at all. I hope he gets the time off he deserves. Best of wishes
1358 days 14 hours ago
Larson8897
@mrkk no need to post on my blogs. Im not over on yours being a asshole. Im here being civil enough to talk in public
1358 days 14 hours ago
CrystalClod
Thank you so much Living, I appreciate everything you do for us in this game. I feel very bad for Yawn, he was trying his best but left due to being attacked repeatedly by the person who was supposed to go home.
1358 days 14 hours ago
Larson8897
Wow ok more lies馃槀
1358 days 14 hours ago
CrystalClod
Dude just stop. Youre not being funny.
1358 days 14 hours ago
Brimstone
I feel bad for yawn also, bullying, name-calling, and mental illness shaming should be against the rules.
1358 days 14 hours ago
CrystalClod
Yawn doesnt talk to me. and people dont care to have yawn here and neither do i.
I dont like you. I didnt want you here.

Those were public things you said about Yawna.

That is bullying and we do not tolerate that.
1358 days 14 hours ago
CrystalClod
Nate said those things^
1358 days 14 hours ago
ChrisParker13
I think we should all just apologize because while this is all being of him, we all had a part in egging it on, it should be the best for everyone. I said some awful shit about Nate and im owning up to it. I have a part in him walking out as all the rest of us. I just want things to go like it was at the start. Hopefully everyone respects that. Thanks
1358 days 14 hours ago
Yawnha
guys I only left b/c of time reasons lol
1358 days 14 hours ago
Yawnha
nothing game or personal lmao
1358 days 14 hours ago
Yawnha
ok bye again gl guys!

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!