This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 9: Elimination Ceremony

Topic » Day 9: Elimination Ceremony

1334 days 8 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Gio, Kyle & Nate, one of you guys will be going out tonight! The vote closes in 12 hours, and 8 of the 14 votes have already been submitted! Good luck guys!
1334 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Whew what a quick vote
1334 days 8 hours ago
CrystalClod
Good luck guys!!!!
1334 days 8 hours ago
Mrkk
gl giovanni kyle and nate
1334 days 5 hours ago
Jaychris
gl everyone!
1334 days 5 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
We have 3 votes left to collect! If I get those three votes before the deadline, then we can reveal the elimination early!
1334 days 5 hours ago
Mrkk
really, i'd love that :D
1334 days 3 hours ago
almxxx
littt
1334 days 3 hours ago
ChrisParker13
gl nominees :)
1334 days ago
ChrisParker13
wait did yawnha leave?
1334 days ago
livnglavidaloca
So it looks like Yawnha has decided to leave, but I want to address something. I am not gonna reveal the vote just because somebody asks me to because they are mad about a decision made by the person in power. So if that person wants to leave, then go right ahead. I am not playing anymore with it.
1333 days 23 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Okay, so I needed to take some time to wait to hear back from the individual. They have decided not to leave, but I know that after what happened from both sides, it can drive anybody crazy. And trust, I have seen from many of you how mad this has made some of you guys.

So now to the decision, since Yawn has decided to quit, I am not gonna punish those who wanna play, just like when Shawn left. So get some rest, and later I will be announcing the next Head Chief Challenge!
1333 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
WELL. Good luck in the challenge
1333 days 23 hours ago
Larson8897
May i ask when the challenge will be posted tomorrow time wise? I have school and work
1333 days 23 hours ago
Mrkk
What did Yawn tell you?
1333 days 22 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Okay so I just want to address another thing. I have a life outside of here, just like everyone else. I had something come up and had not been able to reveal the vote that would've happened, but some people are being impatient to know. So just straight out, Nate would have went home 11-3-0 if Yawn had not quit. So there are the results!

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!