This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 1: Head Chief Challenge

Topic » Day 1: Head Chief Challenge

1342 days 8 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
The challenge will begin later. For now take this time to read the Rules & Format forum, and meet your fellow civilians!
1342 days 2 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Welcome everyone! It is now time to begin your 1st Head Chief Challenge! And this challenge is 100% non-live. This challenge is called "Unscramble Me" and here is how it works:

I will post 5 scrambled names in which will have 2 answers to them. One name is a US Survivor player while the other is a BBUS player. I will be first and last name on all of them. Each part will be worth 1 point, giving you a chance for 20 points total. The player with the most points by the end of this challenge, which will be at the beginning of Day 2, or the first player to send me a fully correct response will win and become the 1st Head Chief of the season, where they will get to enter The Shack and possibly win you guys some more for the house!

If everyone understands, then let's get started! For your 1st challenge begins
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NOW! You will have until 11 am EST (approx. 20 hours) to submit your answers. Good luck guys!
1342 days 2 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Possible Seasons:
Big Brother 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, Celebrity Big Brother 1, Celebrity Big Brother 2, Over the Top
Survivor Borneo, Australian Outback, China, Cagayan, Millenials v. Gen X, Blood v. Water, Thailand, Heroes v. Villains, Heroes v Healers v Hustlers, Island of the Idols, David v Goliath

1.)        aeZlkeJui NhmlaoitSn
2.)        lmeoyTeeKlm coKcBiarm
3.)        vxAaselGree tllernittWPeeos
4.)        JdaoAaerin MzrreeeGtunai
5.)        NInaaatlei CererloyT
1342 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
Yes all letter are used in each answer.
1342 days 1 hour ago
giovannimaxroma
Also, are the capital letters actually accurate?
1342 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
I don’t know shit about survivor players
1342 days 1 hour ago
Mrkk
me too lol
1342 days 1 hour ago
Mrkk
and tbh I didn't understand challenge XD
1342 days ago
livnglavidaloca
Okay so all letters are used, you must unscramble the contestants first and last names. Capital letters are accurate, and the list of seasons is a guide so you can narrow it down for those who may not know Survivor very much
1342 days ago
Larson8897
Pm guesses to you im guessing?
1342 days ago
Mrkk
but the contestants are 5 or 10?
1342 days ago
Midiaw
there are 5 survivor contestants and 5 bb
1342 days ago
livnglavidaloca
And just like that we have our 1st head chief of the season! Congrats to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1342 days ago
konohavillage1
well thank jesus i can stop doing that
1342 days ago
livnglavidaloca
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Adam! You submitted all correct answers first and are the 1st Head Chief of the season! It was such a close race and congrats to Ahmad, but sadly you were just a hair behind Adam!

Adam, mail me your choice of which chest you want to take from the Shack and I will let you know to announce whether you guys got a reward or not!
1342 days ago
giovannimaxroma
wow haha great job that was hard!!!

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!