This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 49: The Final Ceremony begins!

Topic » Day 49: The Final Ceremony..

1294 days ago
giovannimaxroma
Thank you for your question Jay.

I believe that my biggest mistake was very early on in the season. This was my first ever group game and I was playing WAY too hard trying to be everyone’s number one ally and be in 500 alliances. My naivete and inexperience caught up to me when you leaked the “core” alliance to Brimstone, and then I foolishly decided to lie to him and try to convince him there was no alliance. He had screenshots so he nommed me and I was exposed. As I explained in my “best moves” answer I started victimizing myself and did major damage control. I fixed all of my broken relationships and rebounded my entire game, putting me in an incredible position where my target was completely washed away even though it had been painted on with a sharpie.
1294 days ago
Midiaw
If not for me, there is no way Ahmad works with Crystal and I at the final 6 since they hated one another at the time. I needed to be the glue to keep us in the game longer.

Correction: I was playing both side, as I knew that If ravioli or kim won HoC, they will know that im on their side. Same for crystal and you. As a result, instead of taking me out, you decided to get ravioli out
1294 days ago
giovannimaxroma
Ahmad, I was a target at times due to my own mistakes, but I was able to actively rectify this and take that target away.

I have the ability to admit when I did something wrong in the the game, yet you choose to not admit that making a ton of enemies at merge and isolating people socially was a bad move.

Also, you never worked to take that target off of your back. I had to do that by convincing you to work with Crystal.
1294 days ago
giovannimaxroma
Correction: I was playing both side, as I knew that If ravioli or kim won HoC, they will know that im on their side. Same for crystal and you. As a result, instead of taking me out, you decided to get ravioli out

We were all playing both sides but it took SO much convincing for you to work with us when it was clearly best for your game.
1294 days ago
Midiaw
I have the ability to admit when I did something wrong in the the game, yet you choose to not admit that making a ton of enemies at merge and isolating people socially was a bad move.

Euh, thanks to my social game and my relationship with people Im still here. Little you guys know, I was actually working with ken raviolie  kim mark. I was even very close to jay before his eviction.
1294 days ago
Jaychris
Since we are talking allainces...

I had a alliance with Brim, Adam, and Ken
1294 days ago
Jaychris
*Alliances
1294 days ago
giovannimaxroma
Euh, thanks to my social game and my relationship with people Im still here. Little you guys know, I was actually working with ken raviolie  kim mark. I was even very close to jay before his eviction.

*me being really close to all of those people too, especially Ken, Ravioli, and jay*

You still can't admit your mistakes man... if you were playing the perfect game no one would ever have been targeting you. I know that I did not play the perfect game and I am able to recognize why, as well as how I rectified that mistake.
1294 days ago
giovannimaxroma
Since we are talking allainces...

I had a alliance with Brim, Adam, and Ken

slay king... Brim told me about it after and I went full :O mode
1294 days ago
Jaychris
lmao
1293 days 23 hours ago
Midiaw
You still can't admit your mistakes man... if you were playing the perfect game no one would ever have been targeting you. I know that I did not play the perfect game and I am able to recognize why, as well as how I rectified that mistake.

lol mistake of being a threat and still make it to the f3, I think that's very impressive, that's way better because I was always the target. And despite all of that, I worked my ass off to get here.

Gio I took some risky moves, become target a long time ago, and still fight my way up.
1293 days 23 hours ago
Midiaw
Jay was a heck of a competitor and I can claimed that taking him out was the best move ever I could do because I knew he would easily get to the final thanks to his ability of social game, and I respect that.

In contrary, people wanted you to the f3, because they think they would easily beat you. U played a great game but just in social way. While I've been in all side: competition, social game and being 5 times on the block.
1293 days 23 hours ago
Midiaw
Please y'all support me on Star..... It's my first time ever :))
1293 days 23 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
In contrary, people wanted you to the f3, because they think they would easily beat you. U played a great game but just in social way. While I've been in all side: competition, social game and being 5 times on the block.

How is being on the block a lot "great gameplay?"

Clearly you were making mistakes or you would not have been nommed so much.

Also yes, Jay was a threat, but ofc you would take him out he was coming after you. It was hardly a surprising or unique move.

I was not dragged to the end and people only thought they could beat me because I was convincing them they could beat me as I was "hopeless" and "had no allies." It was all strategy :p
1293 days 22 hours ago
Midiaw
Clearly you were making mistakes or you would not have been nommed so much.

*U called my game move a mistake, that just show me you still don't know anything about my game. Being on the block 5 times was the result of me taking shoot at jay. I was target since then, and thanks to my game play, I survived all of them and bring myself to the f3.

*unique move.

lol, not really, go back and read again.

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!