This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MY EVICTION SPEECH/TRIBUTES

Topic » MY EVICTION SPEECH/TRIBUTES

1334 days 8 hours ago
Larson8897
Adam- You my friend is great as a person. But you are a snake going behind my back to tell Brim i was in another alliance that YOU WERE APART OF. You dragged gio along with me knowing he was loyal as well. You, Ken and I all had a final 3 and you went against your word to us to get me out. I was loyal to you and you know it. You cant be trusted in this game and you stabbed people in the back to early

Adrian- Never talked to you but you wernt my target till close to the end

Ahmad- Same as Adrian but ive heard your talking to other people

Chris- You wanted to make an alliance with Adam but you also wanted a group away from him to keep him expendable. You told us all you wanted him gone the moment we won the chief challenge and you didnt care. You played a snake game by ratting out me and Gio and i hope you have fun with your 3rd alliance maybe 4th in this game. Brim will probably turn on you to

Crystal- You made the chat with Adam to keep him away from the true alliance. You never had my back and in this game your dead to me. You knew i was loyal and you still went against me and made me a villian. Well here i am and your game absolutely sucks ass and you have no balls to go after Brim. So when he evicts you you better not complain

Eddy- Oh Eddy. Never liked you but i was loyal for you to get as far as we could. You wernt gonna be my target but you used your power to force people to expose me just so you could get me out. You grilled them and forced them to give you info or you probably wouldve put them on the block because your bi polar and if someone says something bad to you you want them gone. I gotta give it to ya you are playing the best game out of everyone and if you make it to the top 10. Someone might as well write up the winners check because you have everyone in your pocket and you have multiple deals with people to keep you safe

Gio- You are a loyal friend and i trusted you would never turn on the alliance. Thanks for being loyal and i hope you go cut the head of the snake. You got put up by force because you did what you were suppose to do in this game and kept your mouth shut. Unfourtunatly we had alliance members who couldnt handle pressure and cracked. You got screwed by your old alliance for them to make a new alliance and now your their target. Good luck

Jay- You seemed loyal and always did what was best. Never went against the group and i trust you 100%. These snakes think you are weak and thats the only reason why you are not on the block so have fun

Jordan- Never talked to you but when you asked to go on the block i made sure to save you and i wanted you around even if we dont talk. Good luck and Brim is gunning for you to as he wanted you out last week

Ken- My other ride or die other than Adam. You were gonna be loyal and i told you Brim would take the shot and unfourtunatly i got bit. I hope you go and show that other alliance whats up and give them hell becasue they arnt including a strong player and they want you out so they can float to the end

Kim- You were on my radar just cause you didnt talk much. Sorry but thats the truth. You are only being kept as a weak player and once they take their competition out you are next

Kyle- Blockmate. Goodluck

Mark- You were my planned pawn if i ever needed you to be. You are to busy with a diffrent game where you shouldnt be here. you are just a sheep and your a sheep along witht the wolfs who plan on using then eating you up. If you wanna win you go after Brim. If not you being a inactive and weak player only makes it easier for him to float

Michael- You came to me wanting to work together and i did so and had you protected from everyone. Now you have no true alliance and i garentee your the first one gone on their totem pole. Noone has your back like i did and you played yourself. Goodluck Meatball

Pud- Never talked, Didnt vote, i wanted the floaters out. You were on that list and you wouldve been on the block if i wasnt ratted out

Ravioli- You were Brims #1 target this week and before noms we were planning on how to keep you around. They wont keep you long and they dont care about you unless your a vote for them. Come to your senses friend and dont be a sheep cause they will kill off all their sheep when they need to and you are high up on brims list to get out. Ken can tell you that to

Yawn- You made a blog putting people in this game high up. You made them look like a threat when they wernt and you are the first in your 5 person alliance to go. You are a cunt and im happy you were my target. I dont like you. I didnt want you here. You are joining Brim to float to the end.

I hate most of you and you guys better get Brim and Adam because the longer they stay the easier it is for them to float to final 3 together. Thanks for being assholes and hypocrites. Double standards hopefully come around and bite people in the ass.
1334 days 7 hours ago
Yawnha
wtf r u talking about?
1334 days 7 hours ago
Yawnha
I'm not in any allainces lol
1334 days 7 hours ago
kesha
How can you say I was a part of that alliance but then a few sentence down basically confirm what I thought?? That I was gonna be a target and voted out by that same alliance. Of course I'm gonna tell people you're trying shit like that.

Do you see the contradiction?
1334 days 7 hours ago
Yawnha
he's going lol
1334 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh my god why do I have to be at work for like 6 more hours
1334 days 7 hours ago
Jaychris
omg- the tea has been spilled
1334 days 7 hours ago
Mrkk
Mark- You were my planned pawn if i ever needed you to be. You are to busy with a diffrent game where you shouldnt be here. you are just a sheep and your a sheep along witht the wolfs who plan on using then eating you up. If you wanna win you go after Brim. If not you being a inactive and weak player only makes it easier for him to float
1334 days 7 hours ago
Mrkk
you are so dumb dude, instead of searching possibilities to stay you did this.

For a white level, you should be transparent level. you idiot. good luck
1334 days 6 hours ago
CrystalClod
Omg Nate, literally i brought Adam in and you were the one who said let鈥檚 not bring him into the main one. Smh my dude 馃槀

My game is looking better than yours ever will be luv 馃拝馃挅

So go ahead and go home. Because this is unwarranted and quite rude to everyone here to be honest. I turned on you because you made yourself a target and continuously bashed other people. I don鈥檛 work with people like that.

I would rather surround myself with people that know how to handle situations like a level headed person instead of a raging lunatic.

Please for the better of everyone, jsut stop. Please, you鈥檙e a better person than you鈥檙e showing and it sucks that you had to go down like this. I hope we can turn over a new leaf, and I hope you respect me and other people by apolozing for how you are acting. Because your actions are inexcusable.

Thank you, Crystal
1334 days 6 hours ago
ChrisParker13
Bruh, petty af, I wanted Adam to be a loyal ally of mine and I trusted him enough to where I can be allies with him, Bitch you were the one that said he was a threat. Don't come after me without some fucking receipts.

One thing you dont know about anyone here is that were not fucking stupid. U made deals with everyone you couldnt keep. I feel like ive ben honest with everyone and i havent stabbed anyone in the back that I've talked to. Plus Adam told me u sold out me and everything so dont preach loyalty and shit tat you weren't. DEAD TO ME BITCH.

Also, I never threw anyone under the bus but you, because your a rat and I knew u had other side deals with everyone, made sure you were safe and we all knew what your doing. so dont try me baby, because i will put you 6 feet under to where u wont be able to breathe sweet dream princess.

Also, I planned to take U out when I won Head Cheif. Dont try me love </3

With all my love, Chris.
1334 days 6 hours ago
ChrisParker13
Also, sorry had to pop off for a second. I had to explain my frustrations. Hopefully it doesn't come off as rude, but just so u know Nate. Don't fuck with me.
1334 days 5 hours ago
Larson8897
What deals have i made? I had alliances but i never garenteed anyone that i would take them all the way. Soooooooo your posting this as a lie as is. You guys wanted Adam to be out of the loop in case yall wanted him out. I never told yall he was on my radar. Yall decided to put words in my mouth and im confronting everyone about it.

SO you dont come at me with bullshit and expect me to eat it up cause i dont fly that way. You are manipulating the house. Playing harder than i am doing so and yes it might be working but your pulling a double standard around for why you want me out. So im calling you out as the snake you are and You are my target.
1334 days 5 hours ago
Larson8897
IF you wanna go we can go
1334 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
Nate, your comments won't change the situation you are at right now.
I don't know if it's because of your white level or not, but this is a social game....
Advice: Learn how to talk to people my dear... And best of luck
1334 days 5 hours ago
CrystalClod
Periodt Midlaw!

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!