This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MY EVICTION SPEECH/TRIBUTES

Topic » MY EVICTION SPEECH/TRIBUTES

1333 days 22 hours ago
Larson8897
Brim you naive little girl. You literally tried to get us to vote jordon out. You asked me and Adam to vote him out. And trust me. If my alliances wernt blown up by a rat i wouldve been able to keep ravioli here. THATS THE GAME. But whateves Brim. Your trying to spread lies in my game and everytime i can disprove them and i know what actually has happend. This is why Me and Adam talked about getting you out later because we knew you were emotional and you only want me out for personal reasons. And you used your chief to get info and you forced lies onto everyone to get them to go against me. You are a snake but props to you. I garentee you win this game if noone trys to get you out soon. Just pathetic you are playing the same game as me and dont have the balls to admit it cause obviously you have multiple alliances working together in secret to get me out
1333 days 22 hours ago
Brimstone
Oh now I'm a little girl?

I never once said to vote Jordan out.

I didn't ask you or Adam to vote him out. I can show you my vote.

If you're going to make accusations, back them up. Come with the proof.

We're waiting for you to prove you're not a liar.

If you can show me one single sentence where I told anyone to vote out Jordan, I'll tell everyone in this game to save you.

But I know you won't be able to because I never said that.

Also please tell me how I forced anyone to give me info. I didn't threaten anyone at all. I just asked them to verify the alliance I was told about.

You told them they were your only alliance, and I simply showed them the alliance you made with me. You betrayed all of your alliances.
1333 days 22 hours ago
Brimstone
Again though, bring your proof and I'll politely ask that everyone saves you.
1333 days 21 hours ago
ChrisParker13
PERIOD
1333 days 21 hours ago
CrystalClod
Y’all, Yawn is gone...

Where did he go?
1333 days 21 hours ago
Jaychris
omg I just noticed that-

wtf-
1333 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
WHAT IS THIS GAME

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!