This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Regular Season Rules

Topic » Regular Season Rules

1703 days ago
Macda27
Each episode will consist of a Maxi challenge, whereas every 2nd episode will also have a Mini challenge.

There will be a Winner, Two Highs, A Low, A Bottom Two, with one of those bottom queens being eliminated. The rest of the queens are SAFE.

Certain challenges require certain skills eg Choreography or Makeup Skills. The higher your skill the more chance of winning, although this is from random.org so it doesn’t completely mean you’re guaranteed to do well, just a higher chance.

Sometimes queens can either return halfway through the season, or in a lip-sync two queens may both be safe or sent home, all depending on their Lip-Sync Skill.

To make this slightly more interactive, one challenge I might throw in a bottom 3, where the queens will be put in a poll and one queen will be eliminated from there.

In the Final 3, the results are based SOLELY on track record. If you did poorly and made the Final 3, you’re most likely to be 3rd.

Here is the point system:

Win - 5
High - 4
Safe - 3
Low - 2
Bottom - 1
Eliminated - 0

Return - 3
Mini Challenge Win - +1
1703 days ago
Macda27
Also, if you are in a team or group challenge, sometimes the winning group will be placed Win/High, other times the groups were judged individually.

And sometimes I may ask everyone remaining “who should go home and why”, to which each queen remaining must state which queen they want out and specify why.
1703 days ago
Macda27
I’ll post 1-3 episodes a DAY

open group

đź’„Drag Race PYN - Interactive đź‘ 

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!