This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners at War 2: Top 13 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Winners at War 2: Top 13 Live..

703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Next, Adam Lambert
https://media.giphy.com/media/uAobT30pWVGT0BHS1n/giphy.gif
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Adam Lambert - Feeling Good

Shanna: OH YES ADAM! After this performance I am definitely feeling good! HELL! I am feeling GREAT. Besides Haley you are the most robbed Idol contestant. NO ONE can sing like you which puts you in your own wheelhouse imo. You can do no wrong for me and I really want to see you in the finale. I hope you can keep on slaying so we can make that happen! Great work :)

Michael: I honestly forget what you performed last week but I could already say that this was better then it. I mean the iconic long note at the end will always be one of my favorite moments from an Idol performance. I think you stepped it up this week. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: THAT HIGH NOTE OH MY FUCKING LORD! Until then I was somewhat disappointed...THEN THAT BEAUTY HAPPENED! Honestly, this performance seriously SHOOK me, I. FUCKING. LOVED. IT! Once again a slay from you king, MASSIVE good job!!!
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Next, Louisa Johnson
https://media.giphy.com/media/eEei8gqHKihKBN4C3c/giphy.gif
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Louisa Johnson - And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going

Shanna: FAV! FAV! FAV track EVER! Besides JHUD this is one of my favorite covers of all time. You have such an easy way to put your ALL into a performance and it still leaves me shook . That voice comes out of you. You don’t look like you can sing that soulful but DAYUM you are just jammed packed full of soul. Great work :)

Michael: This was kind of an odd choice for a performance tbh. Im gonna be brutally honest here and its just my opinion but I think out of everyone this season you have the weakest vocals. Maybe this was an off performance because you have some incredible ones but you might be in trouble tonight. Best of luck!

Sea: Ok, kinda one of my least favorite songs...OF ALL TIME, but this version was pretty good, mainly because you can't actually hear the song trying to be sung. Was that a bit too rude? Don't get me wrong, you vocals are SPECTACULAR, but this was kinda oversung somewhat I felt...still, impressive performance, and you will bounce back EVEN BETTER!
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
And closing the show, Pia Toscano
https://media.giphy.com/media/o37C7j9NK9VlJ2b4o4/giphy.gif
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Pia Toscano - Rise Up

Shanna: This was the only way I thought we could close the show. I did have other favorite performances tonight but all the emotion & passion you put into this performance made me want to have you close the show! You are definitely a fan favorite with the judges and I have said this many times to different acts this season including you. BUT you seriously have the BEST chance to win this season imo. You are absolutely flawless in every way. ICONIC job tonight :)

Michael: You are such a dark horse this season thats its not even funny. Like I personally don't listen to you but I could see your talent from a mile away. And what a great song to sing for a great cause. I will always prefer Morissette's version but this is without a doubt the 2nd best I have seen. Amazing way to end the night!

Sea: YASSS, BRILLIANT FUCKING CLOSER! The high note was...OUT OF THIS WORLD! I LOVED THIS! PERFECT WAY TO END THE SHOW, BECAUSE THIS IS MY PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT! MY MOUTH IS ON THE FLOOR! COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER QUEEN, KEEP ON FUCKING SLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
And that's our Top 13 performances!
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Now before we announce the results, let's welcome to the stage Kelly Clarkson!
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Track: Whole Lotta Woman
703 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Pia is defs winning this season, her user is doing a great job with song selections. Haley messed up using "The House of The Rising Sun" so early.
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that gorgeous performance!
*audience claps*
703 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
QUEEN KELLY!!!
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
And now it's time for the RESULTS!
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
Jameslu
Pia is defs winning this season, her user is doing a great job with song selections. Haley messed up using "The House of The Rising Sun" so early.

I didn't expect to see House of the Rising Sun so early tbh!!
703 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
I can now reveal the artist who ranked 1st with 31 points is

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!