This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners at War 2: Top 13 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Winners at War 2: Top 13 Live..

718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Haley Reinhart - Don't Speak

Shanna: OMFG SLAY MY ENTIRE LIFE WHY DON’T YOU!? This cover can either be bad for some and iconic for others.. FOR ME? ABSOLUTELY ICONIC! I love your jazz inspired performances and I honestly think you are setting yourself up to win this entire season. You came in SWINGING last week and this week was just as great. Iconic job :)

Michael: You were truly robbed 1st last week but at least you're still here. I will let you know that I don't really care for 60's style and when she goes this route its a bit underwhelming for me. I think the song helps it tho at this case and your voice will always sound amazing. Also was it just me or did I hear a bit of "You Don't Own Me" in the instrumental? Amazing job tonight!

Sea: Yay, your raspy voice is PERFECT here! I have started to realize you sound like a more uptempo version of Cornelia Jakobs, and I ADORE that because she's kinda my favorite vocalist at the minute :) This was...PHENOMENAL, and another performance I love from you <3333
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Next, Beyoncé
https://media.giphy.com/media/dtWUCpE0aIIxZbAeDl/giphy.gif
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams

Shanna: QUEEN B IS HERE Y’ALL! If I had to pick my least favorite track from you (which is VERY hard to do) this would unfortunately be it. I love this stripped down version more than the upbeat original version so congrats on making me kind of like this performance. It was a great rendition of an okay track imo. And funny enough you tried to sabotage yourself out of the competition!? But I think it will be enough for you to make the next round, At least I hope it will! :)

Michael: This season is absolutely brutal. We have so many vocally talented acts this season and I can see why yall won. I think you have the strongest voice here if Im being honest and we could very well see you in the finale. This performance is so under-rated and was rarely used when you were on before your win. Great vocals. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: You tried to throw YOURSELF under the bus like you are the only person who would try to get yourself eliminated in order to save another and STAY! Queen! As for this performance...you oversung it a bit, but you also clearly proved your brilliant range, and I did rather enjoy this! Good work :)
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Next, Alisan Porter
https://media.giphy.com/media/fud1dNViBLVjGNv1KW/giphy.gif
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Alisan Porter - Desperado

Shanna: Oh sis, Not my favorite performance from you. Something felt a bit off here. Your vocals were good but I just don’t like this track in itself. I was hoping your vocals would make me like it but it just felt very off. Compared to last week this was a bit underwhelming tbh.

Michael: I don't know how to feel about this performance. It was kind of middle of the road for me with it being ok to good. It was kind of a performance and thats it. Like nothing memorable about it and Ill probably forget about it by the time I finish these performances. Best of luck tonight!

Sea: The emotion here is BEAUTIFUL! IN LOVE! You have a few dodgy performances for me...BUT I LOVE THIS ONE! BRILLIANT! These are the kinds of performances I really hope to see you perform more...KEEP. IT. UP!!!!! :D
718 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
i am VERY nervous.
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Next, Sasha Allen
https://media.giphy.com/media/n9uRLIDXJhpjR1fQYK/giphy.gif
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Sasha Allen - At Last

Shanna: I will never forget this moment in the irl voice. It was when Adam let you go during the battles and you SHOWED UP and shoved it in his face that he should not have let you go. I got chills and tonight those same chills have re-entered my life. You leave me SHOOK every time I hear you perform. FUCKING PHENOMENAL! :)

Michael: Okay but I feel the same way about this as I did with Alisan's performance. Last weeks was much better for me. Maybe its because of the song choices? Im sure you will be safe tonight tho so Ill see you next week! Best of luck tonight!

Sea: THAT POWER YUSSSS!!! In truth, you do have better performances, but we all need a filler week in fairness. THIS ABSOLUTELY SLAYED MY LIFE, LOVED IT! It's not the best performance tonight...but my god is it nowhere near last, BRILLIANT!
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Next, Jennifer Hudson
https://media.giphy.com/media/WSWiwj2foLRAD54GPB/giphy.gif
718 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
omg LOL not my favorite Beyonce song being Shanna's least favorite.
Did I unintentionally sabotage Beyonce this time LMAO
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Jennifer Hudson - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

Shanna: TEARS! You made me SO emotional after this performance. You are one to watch because you could EASILY make the finals and walk away being a double champion of the voice. If you make the next round you honestly have this game in the BAG with the right performances and if you use those performances I know you should use you WILL! Great work :)

Michael: Im loving these performances that rarely get used on these shows because it gets the recognition it deserves. I mean you can honestly do no wrong when it comes to singing and probably the one to beat at this point. I look forward to your other performances this season. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: OK QUEEN, SING!!! This was genuinely GORGEOUS! Every note was just...perfect...and honestly this really suited your voice PERFECTLY! Huge fan of this...BRILLIANT JOB YET AGAIN!
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Next, Matt Bloyd
https://media.giphy.com/media/rkFwZkp8SqQSoH7U2f/giphy.gif
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Matt Bloyd - I Have Nothing

Shanna: I love this performance, I do have to compare it to the one we heard last week performed by Pia as that was so good, But to be a male vocalist and tackle a Whitney track… THIS WAS PHENOMENAL in its own right. You gave me everything I wanted from this and MORE! Great job :)

Michael: Its so refreshing hearing your voice. I know we did just last week but your voice is just so soothing to listen to. This is probably my favorite male cover of this song and you do this song so much justice. Its gonna be a joy listening to you all season. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: Yassss, this was GORGEOUS! The emotion really shone through...LOVED IT! You do have better things in your back library...BUT THIS IS ONE HELL OF AN OPENING TO IT! I genuinely can't wait to see what else your gonna do, because of this...AMAZING!
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Next, Boyce Avenue
https://media.giphy.com/media/f6cjYATA3v5TSv4Gk9/giphy.gif
718 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Boyce Avenue - Easy On Me

Shanna: OH YES! EASILY my favorite performance so far tonight. You have such a soothing voice and this easy way to captivate me in every way possible. I love Adele and even though I think this is an overplayed track already, To hear it performed in a male vocal is OUTSTANDING! Great work :)

Michael: My throat is currently hurting because I was singing last night while babysitting and this was one of the songs. This is just fun to watch and sing along with. I personally didn't care for the 90's style on this song but I think it was still fine. Great job tonight!

Sea: A really pretty performance, and a FUCKING HARD SONG TO SING, but you executed it PERFECTLY! You are still the wildcards of this competition to me...still kinda shocked you won no offence, but still, brilliant performance, and certainly a step-up in my book :)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!