This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S20] The Semi Finals: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S20] The Semi Finals: Live..

710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Forestella - In ultra Vita
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-_U_mIlaT8djKuoIfb_6UmEXmZtDxQ-w/view

Shanna: Y’all never get old for me. I can see you winning this season and being miles ahead of everyone else tbh. Vocals blend so well together and you all make a masterpiece every time you step on that stage. This was nothing short of perfection tbh. Iconic :)

Michael: I've been waiting for a specific performance and you guys haven't done it yet. Im hoping its the one you are using at the finale. Im kind of getting bored with these song choices but once I listen to your voices I kind of forgot how bored I am if that makes sense. Honestly the best vocals we have this season. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: SCALPED. YET. FUCKING. AGAIN! MY WEAVE IS DANCING WITH THE ALIENS WTHHH!!! Performance of the night? I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY YES, ONCE AGAIN! You have been my PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT all three live shows...I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! E-X-T-R-A-O-R-D-I-N-A-R-Y KINGS!!!
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Shanna, Sasha Allen!
https://media.giphy.com/media/7xg7BxGF8MD8vgjs6f/giphy.gif
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Sasha Allen - Oh! Darling

Shanna: OH MA’AM! THIS was one of the best performances so far tonight. So far you definitely take the crown for me. There is no dyeing that you’ve been miles ahead of everyone else in my book. There was a reason I awarded you the Golden Button and THIS just proves WHY! Fucking iconic :)

Michael: Great song choice! This is kind of in the same boat with Amanda's performance. Its your best performance overall but not mine personally. I don't think its mentioned much when it comes to best performances of the voice but definitely under-rated. I think the growled notes help with this performance and gives a moment to it. Great job tonight!

Sea: OH MY FUCKING LORD! THAT NOTE! SCALPED! This was...SCALPING X2! BY FAR THE BEST PERFORMANCE YET FROM YOU! I'm sometimes a bit mixed on you...BUT MY LORD WAS THIS SPECTACULAR! YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY SOLD ME AS A FAN! GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I GUSH TOO MUCH OML!
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Next up from Team Sea, Siki Jo-An!
https://media.giphy.com/media/irTzcQml2gbg4mD4AY/giphy.gif
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Siki Jo-An - One Night Only

Shanna: I am obsessed with this track. It's from my favorite musical! And you absolutely smashed it Siki! You’ve been my favorite contestant to watch perform out of my team. You are everything I love about performers. You stay true to yourself and always deliver a killer performance. And this was nothing short of a killer performance! Iconic :)

Michael: Here it is! I was waiting for you to have a big moment and this is it! Whenever this song is done, I just know its gonna be killer. I will say, this isnt the best cover of it but thankfully none of them are here. This is definitely your best performance of the season tho, for me anyways. Its gonna be a close one for sure. Great job tonight!

Sea: THE POWER OH MY FUCKING GOD! Siki...THIS WAS JUST MIND-BOGGLING! You have slayed my life this season, BUT THIS HAS SLAYED IT, REVIVED IT, THEN SLAYED IT AGAIN! I am genuinely...I CAN'T! ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL!!!
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
And closing the show from Team Shanna, Christina Marie!
https://media.giphy.com/media/Tr1ZSLe6NwEXJLlCZd/giphy.gif
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Christina Marie - Everlong

Shanna: OMFG! THIS WAS SUPER GAG WORTHY! YOU HAD TO CLOSE THE SHOW WITH THIS PERFORMANCE. This was THE BEST performance of the night, HELL! THE SEASON!! From the vocals to the staging, to your outfit. THIS WAS SUPERSTAR WORTHY! I am in awe of you rn Christina. You've been so consistent throughout this entire season. I am still in shock you ended up on my team during the knockouts as this performance was a total KNOCKOUT! FUCKING ICONIC :)

Michael: Beautiful way to end the night! I absolutely love this performance from you! Just the feeling I get watching this performance warms my heart. This is gonna be really tough tonight because I've loved most of these performances tonight. Its gonna be close for the 5th spot and kind of hope we get a tie tonight. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: YASSS, A SHOUT-LESS PERFORMANCE :D I was...not expecting this! You took my criticisms, turned them around, then threw them back in my face! BRILLIANT! By far my favourite from you yet...but in such a strong night OML IDK WHAT'S HAPPENING HELP!
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
And that's our Top 8 performances!
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Now before we announce the results, let's welcome to the stage Pia Toscano!
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Track: The Power Of Love
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that gorgeous performance!
*audience claps*
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
And now it's time for the RESULTS!
710 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
I AM HERE!!!!
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
I can now reveal the artist who ranked 1st with 17 points is
710 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
From #TeamSea
https://media.giphy.com/media/U7oZmyFqnayLIDtadJ/giphy.gif

Congrats <3

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!