This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S20] The Semi Finals: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S20] The Semi Finals: Live..

708 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Hello everyone and welcome to the Semi Final Live Show & Results!
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Tonight, we will be finding out who the Final 5 will be!
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Before that, let’s welcome our guest performer Alisan Porter!
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Track: Deep Water
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that flawless performance!

*audience claps*
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
And now our Semi Final performances!
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
First up from Team Shanna, James Arthur!
https://media.giphy.com/media/qdvLHWUCgia5KpoXUU/giphy.gif
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
James Arthur - Impossible

Shanna: OKAY, YAS! Best way to open the show James. This is my absolute favorite performance from you. Your voice is so smooth yet gritty at the same time. I honestly don’t think there could’ve been a better performance for you to submit tonight. Iconic :)

Michael: I honestly didn't know what to expect from you tonight because I didn't recall an amazing performance you had but watching this it now makes sense. Im gonna be real honest tonight and not gonna hold back but I think you are gonna be in trouble tonight. My least favorite from you so far this season. Best of luck!

Sea: Well, this was a different side to you :D I do have to say that I have been fairly impressed by you this season! You DELIVERED yet again here, but this is the strongest night of this competition other than the final, so idk if this will stand up to others later down the line...:(
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Sea, Whitney Houston!
https://media.giphy.com/media/i2ol4wUUQ6Rziaj9LI/giphy.gif
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

Shanna: The Voice is here! This track wouldn’t have been as big as it was without your cover of it tbh. You made this track what it is today and why it’s one of the most covered tracks all over the globe. You absolutely smashed this performance and it's your best so far this season! Iconic :)

Michael: No one will be able to outdo you with this song. I know Dolly is the original but her version honestly ain't good. I think it was a smart choice going with this since its your most well known song. I don't know tho if there is any special moments in this compared to your other performances. Job well done tonight!

Sea: QUEEN!!! You range is...A SPECTACLE! Your control is...SUPERNATURAL! This was, frankly, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRILLIANT! This is BY FAR your best performance this season, I am honestly blown away rn! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT QUEEN!
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Next up from Team Michael, Celine Dion!
https://media.giphy.com/media/n1PXRP6oH9pMgZliRm/giphy.gif
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Celine Dion - All By Myself

Shanna: OKAY MOM! This was a MASSIVE iconic performance, One that I have watched many many times in the past. I honestly think this was the strongest submission you could’ve posted. That note… SO ICONIC and the fact that you were sick during this performance just shows HOW MUCH of an iconic professional you are. Iconic :)

Michael: QUEEN!! You are the only one left on my team which seems crazy to me but I know you can make it to that finale! Im kind of surprised you ain't closing the night because who is honestly gonna outdo this masterpiece. Everything about this is special and that note gets me every single time. Lets take it home girl! Amazing job tonight!

Sea: NOOO QUEEN YOU DID NOT JUST PERFORM THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, WELCOME TO THE FINAL! You are the first LOCK of the night :D This was...BEYOND FUCKING BELIEF! FLABBERGASTED! This scalped me, then SCALPED MY SCALP! BALD!!!
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Shanna, Amanda Brown!
https://media.giphy.com/media/EIqkk9R28pzMlEUw3M/giphy.gif
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Amanda Brown - Dream On

Shanna: YAS! My rock chick is HERE! This was PHENOMENAL! I have seen this performance MILLIONS of times and it never seems to get old. You build up the performance so well and end it in such an iconic way. You are a fucking icon and totally deserve to make the final. Iconic :)

Michael: As expected from you! This is without a doubt your best performance, not mines personally but overall yeah. Still stands as one of the best voice performances out there. I think the reason its so high up there is because of the high notes in it. If there was none of that, I don't think it would be talked about. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: YASSS!!! The emotion and the rock vibes...YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE YET! You had everything needed mixed together in this BRILLIANT performance! I forgot you were here to start with, but now I know your here, YOU ARE LIVING RENT-FREE IN MY BRAIN AND I WANT YOU OUT!!! SENSATIONAL!
708 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Sea, Forestella!
https://media.giphy.com/media/U7oZmyFqnayLIDtadJ/giphy.gif

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!