This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamSea: Knockout Pairings & Submissions!

Topic » #TeamSea: Knockout Pairings..

798 days 21 hours ago
txashaun
#TeamSea:

Hailey Mia #nhl8765554321
Katie Kadan #Spyder701
Sam Tsui #LaCroix
Dimash #LaCroix
Chloe x Halle #DrG2
Carrie Underwood #Tommy123
Celine Dion #imprincearthur
Koryn Hawthorne #Rubes

Sea will announce her Knockout Pairings shortly.
YOU HAVE UNTIL 3/31 @5PM EST TO SUBMIT YOUR PERFORMANCES.

If you do not post your performances within the given deadline then I will have to post the first performance I find of yours from YouTube.
798 days 20 hours ago
imprincearthur
798 days 20 hours ago
Tommy123
Carrie Underwood
"Southbound"
https://youtu.be/UbH8OHU9JlQ
798 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Ok...so these weren't easy, but I ultimately decided:

Carrie Underwood vs Celine Dion (Your both sort of the divas on my team, so I expect you both to bring the power!!!)

Koryn Hawthorne vs Katie Kadan (I think this could be interesting! You two are both quite powerful and charismatic on stage, so I think this could be really interesting!)

Sam Tsui vs Hailey Mia (Really, I would have liked Sam vs Dimash but I didn't want to do that to LaCroix lol. You two are both quite evenly matched, so this could be a real toss up!)

Dimash vs Chloe X Hallie (My god...this will be the mega difficult one I already know. Both of you have slayed so far, you you two really could end up being the top 2 this season! That being said...this sadly just sort of fell into place, and while you are polar opposites to each other, I fully expect both of you to put up a huge fight!)
798 days 17 hours ago
LaCroix
Sam Tsui
Slow Hands
798 days 17 hours ago
nhl8765554321
Hailey Mia
798 days 16 hours ago
LaCroix
Dimash
SOS
798 days 14 hours ago
DrG2
Chloe X Halle
Fall
798 days 12 hours ago
Spyder701
Unfortunately, the performance I want to use is in this mega compilation. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Katie Kadan
Lady Marmalade
16:34 - 19:43
797 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Koryn Hawthorne
“Oh Mary Don’t You Weep”
797 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
All posted
797 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Officially closed

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!