This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S16] The Grand Finale: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S16] The Grand Finale: Live..

842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Hailey Mia "Someone You Loved"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION CRYING AND SMILES PROUDLY AT HAILEY* HAILEY!!! You are the GIFT that keeps on GIVING!!! One of the most consistent performers here and you have kept improving from performance to performance! You are lowkey maybe highkey one of my favorites in this competition that is not on my team! This was just such a STUNNING performance and the way you were able to connect to the song and make me feel every word despite being so young? I-FABULOUS DARLING!

Michael: Beautiful as always. I think this performance actually bumps you up a ranking tonight. You did a great job with this song. I do think you are fighting for one of the low rankings but the fact you are here is just how incredible you are! Chills!

Sea: THE EMOTION, THE BEAUTY, THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE PERFORMANCE FROM YOU ALL SEASON! I loved this so much, I HATE THIS SONG BUT I ADORE THIS PERFORMANCE, YOU MAKE IT SOUND AMAZING! Simple SPECTACULAR!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing the show, from #TeamAiliJames, it's Jennifer Hudson!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Jennifer Hudson "A Change Is Gonna Come"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND THROWS THE JUDGES TOO* OMFG WHAT A WAY TO OPEN THE NIGHT!!! THIS WAS SUCH A FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE!!! YOU ATE!!! The amount of SOUL you put into this performance SPEAKS TO MY SOUL!!! This was just a whole nother level of amazing and I am so so proud of you!!

Michael: UGH WHY AREN'T YOU ON MY TEAM!! Your song choices tonight have been exceptional and as a coach I really hope it ends in a tie tonight because you definitely deserve to win after these performances but so do a couple more as well. This is also a classic that will never get old listening to it. Great job!

Sea: THE POWER, OH MY LORD JENNIFER YOU DID IT AGAIN! I was genuinely scared you'd use this performance, SO HERE I AM SHAKING BECAUSE MY SCALP IS GONE, MY SKULL IS GONE, AND NOW MY BRAIN IS SLOWLY BEING TRIMMED BY A RAZOR. ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR YET AGAIN QUEEN!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
And that's our finalists performances!!
*audience cheers loudly*
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Before we announce the results, let's welcome Gymani to the stage!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Gymani "Say Something"
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that gorgeous performance, Gymani!
*audience claps*
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
It is now time for the RESULTS!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
The artist coming in 6th place with 16 points is
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
from #TeamAiliJames
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
https://media0.giphy.com/media/lns8LkT0uboKeF62Td/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119ff183cd23d8160bea98840e5e0f3e814f2506b6&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Jershika Maple!!!
You have finished this competition in 6th place!!
*audience claps*
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
The artist coming in 5th place with 20 points is
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
from #TeamSea
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
https://media1.giphy.com/media/nDcOcAkOmUZzhillfC/giphy.gif?cid=790b76117310c4554f4f8046d692dbd75fefb147f6682182&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!