This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S16] The Grand Finale: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S16] The Grand Finale: Live..

842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from #TeamSea, it's Hailey Mia!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Hailey Mia "Elastic Heart"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS SUPER PROUD* UGH YUSSSS!!! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS PERFORMANCE HAILEY!!!! Without a doubt your best performance of the season and your voice just SHINED! Your control and emotion in this performance is OFF THE CHARTS!!!! Truly a spectacular performance!!

Michael: Super glad you made in to the finale especially considering the other artists are legends. You are only 14 and made it with the big ones. This was another fantastic performance from you and I think you should be proud to make it this far on your first season!

Sea: HAILEY MY GIRL THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! You have been on a JOURNEY this season, I'm so proud of you rn <3333 SPECTACULAR, ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR. YOU CAN SERIOUSLY WIN THIS, AND I WILL BE BEYOND ROOTING FOR YOU!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
And finally, from #TeamAiliJames, it's Jennifer Hudson!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Jennifer Hudson "Memory"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CRYING LIKE A HOT MESS THAT I AM AND HUGS JHUD* OMFG?!?! NO CAUSE AFTER THAT YOU BETTER WIN!!! This was such an emotional performance and I FELT EVERY WORD!!! The CONTROL & RANGE?!?!?! I- unmatched!!! You just delivered one of your STRONGEST VOCALS EVER!!!! I am so proud of your journey and I hope you win!!! It’s about DAMN TIME!!

Michael: Just want to say the video wasn't available so I had to watch a reaction video to see the performance. Anyways this is one of if not your best performance you have and it was so smart keeping it to the end. The way it starts acapella is brilliant. Its probably the best performance performed on the voice tbh. Incredible job!

Sea: Kinda scalped I- THE POWER WAS SPECTACULAR! Everything here was SPECTACULAR! I am in AWE yet again by your voice! YOU ARE SERIOUSLY A HUGE CONTENDER TO WIN, I AM SHAKING SO MUCH. SPECTACULAR!!!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
That's all the new performances!
*audience claps*
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Now for their Song's of the Season!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Up first, from #TeamAiliJames, it's Jershika Maple!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Jershika Maple "God Only Knows"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES CRYING LIKE A HOT MESS AND HUGS JERSHIKA* I AM LITERALLY KELLY IN THIS PERFORMANCE. AN EMOTIONAL MESS. This performance was one of my favorites from this season of The Voice because damn, I had never heard this song before and this was quite the INTRODUCTION!!! This performance of yours spoke to my SOUL!!!! After the extremely crappy year that I had last year, when I heard this performance on The Voice, it just made everything better for me and it holds a special place in my heart. Thank you for this STUNNING performance.

Michael: Why do I not remember this performance from you. I have horrible memory lol. Anyways this was a fantastic performance from you and you really killed it tonight. If you want me to be completely honest tho, I see 5th being yours tonight. You should be very proud making it this far tho!

Sea: The iconic voice is back! IT'S SO UNIQUE I LOVE IT! Absolutely your song of the season! You were a dark horse from day 1, and you are yet again in the final! I LOVED THIS YET AGAIN!!!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from #TeamSea, it's Katrina Velarde!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Katrina Velarde "Never Enough"

Aili James:  *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS* OKAY KATRINA!!! YOU ARE ON A ROLL LATELY!! This was yet another SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE FROM YOU!!! You had me a little worried when I saw the song choice but DAMN DID YOU SOAR!!! This was a phenomenal performance and probably my favorite of yours throughout this competition!!!

Michael: Well looks like its the Semi's all over again. Its just as special not then it was last time I listened to it. Like this could have been on the soundtrack for the film. You are an exceptional artist and showed everyone that you can make it to the finale. Amazing!

Sea: Third time hearing this in one season, but it BLOWS ME AWAY every single time I hear it! I am in LOVE with this performance, and tbh, it only gets better every time I see it. QUEEN, YOU CAN WIN THIS...PLEASE WIN THIS
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from #TeamMichael, it's Dimash!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash "SOS"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS* AMAZING AS USUAL! You are such a SKILLED VOCALIST and know EXACTLY when to showcase each part of your voice and this was a fantastic performance!

Michael: I mean what more can I say about you. You have gave it your all every single week and I truly think you have THE VOICE. Like its incredible at what you can do. The way you can just do anything with your voice. We need a win from you even if its a tie which I feel like it a great possibility!

Sea: NOT THIS AGAIN. I AM BLOWN AWAY YET AGAIN I SERIOUSLY CAN'T ANYMORE. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SPECTACULAR, I HATE YOU SO MUCH. If you win I will cry ;( But you'd deserve it!!!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from #TeamMichael, it's Beyonce!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Beyonce "I Was Here"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND EVERYTHING IN SIGHT AND CRYING LIKE A MESS* BEYONCE!!! YOU GOT ME INTO ACTUAL TEARS IRL!!! LIKE I AM SUCH A MESS RN!!! This performance ALWAYS GETS ME EMOTIONAL, MAN! This song is so empowering and impacting!!! You came out and just DELIVERED THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON, THE SEASON!!!! I SAID IT AND I WILL STAND BY IT!!!! This was EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Michael: PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON!! OF ALL 16 SEASONS. This performance will never get old and this performance alone should get you the title of The Voice. Like I am obsessed with this performance and it needs to be the winning song of this season. I wish you the best of luck tonight!

Sea: YASSS, EASILY YOUR SOTS PERFORMANCE! I ADORE this performance so much, you are stunning, and the emotion in this brings me to love it EVEN MORE!!!
842 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from #TeamSea, it's Hailey Mia!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!