This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S15] The Playoffs: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S15] The Playoffs: Live Show..

1209 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Nah I agree it defo was Guy. Guy is a shit coach. First he does the bukuh thing and he turns when he isn’t supposed to
1209 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
James Taylor - This one hurt but I went with my gut feeling on this…
1209 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
https://media.giphy.com/media/ZeELFSbgAcbFmPBPU9/giphy.gif
1209 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Miley Cyrus!!!
You are through to the Top 12!!!
1209 days 8 hours ago
Darriusdabest
omg Christina is gone :O
1209 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
THANK YOU COACHES ❤️❤️❤️
1209 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
ohh shoottt yayyy!
1209 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jameslu
Darriusdabest
I don't see how it was Johnnys fault LMAOOO like the coach is who paired them up.

Yeah but when Johnny was asked whether he felt it was a fair battle....he said yes so yeah i don't like him but that won't affect my comments for him LOL

SAME I won't call him a bad singer because of something he did in the past. I will judge non bias
1209 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
J4ckWilko
Nah I agree it defo was Guy. Guy is a shit coach. First he does the bukuh thing and he turns when he isn’t supposed to

Oh most definitely LOL. It's time he leaves the show
1209 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Not ruining it or anything but I have heard kelly is getting replaced by Rita ora
1209 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately this means Christina Aguilera & Matt Bloyd have been eliminated! :(
Thanks for being a part of the season! <3
1209 days 8 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
but also why are we bringing what happened on the REAL show to a tengaged group game lmfao. johnny manuel has an amazing voice that’s the only reason why i picked him.
1209 days 8 hours ago
Darriusdabest
tea
1209 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Nah you know what I think. Johnny didn’t want to say that it wasn’t a fair battle because then he would be fucked on by Guy. That’s what I think
1209 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
deshonBANNEDISBACK
but also why are we bringing what happened on the REAL show to a tengaged group game lmfao. johnny manuel has an amazing voice that’s the only reason why i picked him.

Because you asked why we shade Johnny. It's like me and Christina, I'm not the biggest fan of Christina but I can still appreciate her voice LOL. I don't like Johnny as a person but I like his voice, simply put :)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!