This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] The Grand Finale: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S13] The Grand Finale: Live..

1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
2. Jennifer Hudson "Hallelujah"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS PROUD* JENNIFER! YOU BETTA SANG! TAKE US TO CHURCH GIRL! This performance is just so mesmerising and enchanting and the way you sing it so EFFORTLESSLY doesn’t go UNNOTICED! You SERVED us VOCAS on a PLATTER JHUD! Absolutely STUNNING performance!

Chris: *standing ovation then bows* AMEN!! HALLELUJAH!! I FEEL BLESSED HEARING YOUR PERFORMANCE JHUD! With that performance you could definitely take this season by storm. As always you sang that song with so much soul and passion, I felt the vulnerability which is mind boggling. Hopefully you finally win this thing as you robbedt so many times.

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* I LOVE YOU!!! This performance is PERFECTION!! A masterpiece and you sing the heck out of it! I truly love you and this performance and if you don’t make it through it’s actually a robbery girl!

Michael: *standing ovation* I wasnt expecting you to have both of your performances be beautiful/stunning ones at all. This is definitely one of your better performances this season and I could listen to this rendition over and over again if I wanted to. Im hoping for your long awaited win! Amazing job!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* I knew you would pick this because it was INCREDIBLE AND BLOODY AMAZING WITH YOUR POWERFUL VOCALS!!!!! We are not worthy of your vocal excellence as it is shown here as you delivered so much passion in this one song that it is making me weeping and that shows how powerful it is getting to me emotional that you deserve a round of an applause.
1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
3. Boyce Avenue "Never Enough"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND ALL OF MY JUDGES AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN SIGHT* BOYCE AVENUE!!!! I could listen to this performance OVER AND OVER AGAIN and NEVER GET TIRED OF IT! ABSOLUTE VOCAL PERFECTION and for me, the PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON, PERIODT! I have nothing else to say because you already know how much I adore you! FREAKING AMAZING JOB BOYCE AVENUE! I can not thank you enough for picking me as your coach! <3

Chris: *standing ovation* Compared last season you comeback strongly, been a high scorer twice and I feel that you must win now since (correct me if I'm wrong) you've been in the finale thrice and been a runner-up twice. Man, you definitely performed with all your might and it was so powerful listening to you. Wished you all the best!

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION AND LOOKS AT AILI JAMES* BOYCE AND AILI I HATE YOU BOTH!!! This performance is truly MIND BLOWING!!! Like it’s used all the time whenever you compete but you can NEVER get tired of it it’s THAT good! I really don’t think I have anything else to say that this was my favourite performance tonight outside of my team! Amazing job!

Michael: *standing ovation* Oh this is for sure your song of the season. Every time I listen to this performance I always get blown away with how absolutely amazing this is. Like this might be the performance of the night if Im being honest and this is definitely a winning type of performance if Ive ever seen one. Amazing job!       

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* I just fell in love with you all over again as YOU BROUGHT MAGIC AND WONDER TO MY EYES WITH THAT AMOUNT OF PASSION!!!!! That was awe inspiring as you really make me adore you as a singer with what you can do with your voice making me cry with so much joy and those high notes are out of this world with this being your crowning achievement.
1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
4. Louisa Johnson "It's a Man's Man's Man's World"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS AND THROWS MORE SHOES* OKAY LOUISA!!!! Listening to this performance again REALLY MAKES ME LOVE IT EVEN MORE! Like heck, I LOVED it at the Semi’s BUT I LOVE IT EVEN MORE NOW! You displayed so much POWER and SASS and I AM HERE FOR IT! This was definitely your BREAKOUT performance and YOUR BEST OF THE SEASON! FABULOUS!

Chris: *standing ovation throw shoes* OH MY GOSH!!! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT, GIRL! YOU DEFINITELY KILLED THAT PERFORMANCE and I cannot find my wig right now. Louisa, you definitely proves to me that you deserved that spot in the finale. You pulled those big notes with ease and class which is so impressive. Fantastic!

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION AND GOES CRAZY* YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE THIS ENTIRE COMPETITION!!! THE POWER AND CONTROL YOU POSSESS IS JUST INSANE!!! I WISH I COULD SING LIKE YOU LOUISA BECAUSE YOU SRE CRAZY FOR HOW OLD YOU ARE! I have no critique because this really was pure perfection! Well done queen and this was the performance of the night for me personally <3

Michael: *standing ovation* THIS IS HOW YOU END THE FINALE. This was without a doubt your performance of the season and you really are bringing it tonight. I have absolutely no idea who is gonna win this thing but I know its gonna be a close one. Amazing job saving your absolute best for the end!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* You are pulling through with so much confidence on that stage that this got me ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT WITH SO MUCH POWER!!!!! You blew me away again as your range is amazing to watch with how you can go to those notes so easily and my god those high notes sound so incredible with how you can blow the roof off with that voice of yours.
1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
And that's our FINALISTS performances! <3
1273 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
I think Adam or Jennifer is winning
1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Any predictions on the winner?
1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Let's welcome our guest performer, Sid Kingsley!
1273 days 16 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
i obviously think that adam lambert will win lol
1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Sid Kingsley "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright"
1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that amazing performance Sid!
*audience claps*
1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
This season is gonna be LEGENDARY.
1273 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
oh lordt! Now I am even more nervous lol
1273 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jameslu

Michael will finally get his first win?
1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
tswiftlover13
Jameslu

Michael will finally get his first win?

LMFAO THE SHADE I-
1273 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
It's now time for the RESULTS!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!