This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] The Grand Finale: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S13] The Grand Finale: Live..

1273 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
https://media.giphy.com/media/mCygEmhcy0852MWf4P/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/j5cBBZTU0DZtuOZskO/giphy.gif
1273 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
OH I'LL BRING HER!
1273 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
BET!!!!!
1273 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
& our neutral judges, Ryan & Chris!
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
https://media.giphy.com/media/McJgjGm00LWCRbJeZw/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/KB1Kph3GLAasq6a1Av/giphy.gif
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Now let's get the performances rolling!
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
It's the new performances that'll be first!
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
1. Adam Lambert "Feeling Good"
.be

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS A SHOE* YOU BETTA COME THRU WITH THOSE VOCALS MR LAMBERT!!!! Absolute perfection like honestly WTH?! How do you sing so effortlessly and produce such killer vocals?! You have this dramatic presence when you sing that just commands the stage and MY GOD THAT ENDING NOTE, BOY I WAS SHOOK!

Chris: *standing ovation throw shoes* ADAM!!!!! OH MY GOSH! That was insanely great. That was a killer performance right here, that was my personal favorite song and to be sang by you tonight with such ease and passion was so impressive. My heart is palpitating right now! What a great opening of the finale tonight, well done.

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* Just a phenomenal phenomenal performance from you Adam! Like wow this was INCREDIBLE and I wish you all the best tonight because you can really sing!

Michael: *standing ovation* I am so freaking proud of you for making it to the finale. You ended up being the wildcard and you have not disappointed one bit this season. Once again this was another fantastic performance from you and you really have an amazing shot at winning the whole thing tonight. Also the last like 20 secs is perfection. Amazing job!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* I know I’m feeling so good when I hear you sing like this because you got a lot of power and energy burning inside you tonight. You are showing your confidence here with that start being so powerful and it got me hooked right on through this performance as you know how to make a song sound so unique and amazing being a real treat.
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
[I'm in a bit of a hurry so will be posting quicker]
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
2. Jennifer Hudson "I Will Always Love You"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS A SHOE* OKAY JENNIFER! YOU BETTA SANG! You did drag out this song a little but that’s okay because we got to listen to your stunning voice! You absolutely came to SLAY tonight and you should be very proud! This was a strong performance with such soulful vocals accompanied with AMAZING CONTROL. Well done!

Chris: *standing ovation* COME THROUGH, QUEEN JHUD! Hands down and without a doubt that you delivered an amazing performance tonight. You gave justice to that song, I could feel your soul and passion you conveyed in your piece and I am deeply moved by this!

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* I love this performance of yours JHud it’s just so fantastic! Like you AMAZE me whenever you sing this and to see you here in the finale AGAIN just feels so good!

Michael: *standing ovation* First off this was a beautiful and stunning performance from you once again. I am a bit confused tho on why you went with this song when you still had "Im Here" to perform. I think this song choice might ruin your chances at finally winning this thing. I hope I am wrong tho. Great job!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* It’s not easy singing a song like this but let me say that YOU KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!!! Wow what a way to show your competitors what you can do as this performance was incredible with the way you controlled that voice giving me that beautiful range and that ending killed it for me making me cry just watching you as that was breath taking.
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
3. Boyce Avenue "Rise"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS A SHOE AND CLAPS* OMG BOYCE AVENUE!!!! I’m hoping this is your season! This is a risky song choice and I really am hoping that it PAYS OFF! You displayed such strong vocals in this performance and made the song your own and just completely BLEW ME AWAY! I am so proud of you!

Chris: *standing ovation* OH MY GOSHHHHH!!!! My first hearing a rendition of that song, this was lit and I'm totally impressed on such clarity and passion you established on that performance. I just hate that it ended and I want to hear more!!!!

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* STUNNING performance Boyce! I just love your voice and I think you bring something amazing! To this competition and I just love you a lot!

Michael: *standing ovation* Omg I completely forgot that Katy sings this song. Such an underappreciated song from here. I actually really enjoyed this when the song started but as the song kept going I do have to say that I was getting a bit bored. You did bring it back up tho at the end so amazing job overall!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* This is very touching what you are doing here as I’m captivated by this whole thing with your raw voice and passion. What you manage to bring to each performance is that passion in your singing as you know how to make this so much special and I’m hear for that listening to each note and you cruised through it with ease being a joy to witness.
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
4. Louisa Johnson "The Power of Love"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS A SHOE* OKAY FIRSTLY. I’M UPSET. I was honestly expecting you to sing “Jealous” and take the W. I just love “Jealous” soooo much as your vocals in that performance is STUNNING. That said, this performance is pretty underrated now that I think of it because the CONTROL and those NOTES that you were able to pull off BLEW ME AWAY and GIRL YOU HAD A LASTING IMPACT ON ME WHEN YOU FINISHED!

Chris: *standing ovation* Not familiar with the song at first I thought it's a Celine Dion hit but anyways it was a pleasant rendition you served to us. Those high register you unleashed is a killer and I am quite impressed with this. Would've wished it could be longer like the others but I still enjoyed it.

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* Louisa this was AMAIZNG! I am in love with your voice and love it more and more everyday! This was so fucking good and I think you have a great chance at winning tonight!

Michael: *standing ovation* Im gonna be honest here and say coming into the finale I didnt really see you doing well seeing the other acts in the competition but after the performances tonight I would say everyone is on the same level playing field. It was just another standard performance from you once again!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* That was an enchanting ballad you have just sung out there as I find it to be so memorizing and fascinating to watch. You’re a great performer who knows how to sing in a special way that has me gripped on you the whole time with those long notes being a selling point being so beautiful to hear and I could watch this over and over again as you nailed it.
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
*AUDIENCE CLAPS*
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Now onto their Song of the Season!
1273 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
1. Adam Lambert "Believe"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND EVERYTHING IN SIGHT* ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! OMFG YOU COULD WIN!!! OMFG this performance is PURE MAGIC! I LOVED it so much the first time and hearing it again is a BLESSING! The VOCAL CONTROL AND RANGE displayed in this performance ALWAYS AMAZES ME! MY GOD ONE OF MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCES OF THE WHOLE SEASON AFTER BOYCE AVENUE’S “NEVER ENOUGH”.
That one note you hit towards the end ALWAYS gets me EMOTIONAL, like damn you just DELIVERED in this masterpiece performance.

Chris: *standing ovation then bows* What the f*ck are we still doing here?! We already have a WINNER folks! LMAO Kidding aside you absolutely pulled out a P-H-E-N-O-M-E-N-A-L performance tonight, you made me connected throughout this masterpiece you've done and I am so thankful to witness this greatness that I won't never forget. I felt bad to myself not turning my seat to you during audition, I shouldn't missed that opportunity! Michael definitely done a great job mentoring you.   

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* ADAM YES YES YES!!! This performance is my absolute FAVOURITE of yours!!! Like this performance is incredible and I will never get over it! I’m really really sad you’ve decided to perform it at the Top 13 because it’s THAT GOOD! This is a winners performance and you are showing exactly why you DESERVED to get picked! Amazing job Adam!

Michael: *standing ovation* This is where it all started!! This is when you were seen as a competitor in this season and lowkey gets me emotional now thinking back on the journey we had together this season. You have such an amazing voice and I know the other acts are all amazing but I just know you can do this! Amazing job!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* This was a special song you chosen in showing what you could do and wow I am impressed by your magical vocals. How can anyone not fall in love with this ballad as it is so good with how you made this song your own and brought so much passion and your vocals are outstanding as you breathed new life on this and made me go on this amazing journey.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!