This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] The Playoffs: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S13] The Playoffs: Live Show..

1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Rose Short “(You Make Me Feel Like) a Natural Woman”

Aili James: *standing ovation and claps proud* ROSE!!! YOU BETTA SANG MISS THANG!!! Your voice in this performance is absolutely amazing and I am SHOOK! LIKE SHOOK! You just sang so effortlessly and gave us some sultry vocals full with so much SOUL AND PASSION and GIRL I FELT IT!!! Fantastic!
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
She's "Not Ready to Make Nice", it's Sasha Allen!
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Sasha Allen “Not Ready to Make Nice”

Aili James: *standing ovation and claps proud* SASHA!! EVIL!!! You know I am a sucker for country! This audition always brings a smile to my face because your voice is just so beautiful! You are really one of the most diverse contestants in terms of genre in this competition! I absolutely LOVED this performance, UGH IDK WHAT IMMA DO OMFG!
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
It'll never be enough for Boyce Avenue!
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue “Never Enough”

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT* WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! I am speechless! This performance without a doubt is one of your best and one of my favorites of yours! Because of the fact, that it’s so refreshing to hear a male vocalist sing this song, absolutely FLAWLESS vocals and you should be very proud of yourselves after this performance!
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
And that's #TeamAiliJames!
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
*audience claps*
1277 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thanks for the  great critiques for Boyce & Matt <33333
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James, it's time to announce your TOP 3 moving forward to The Top 13!
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: So this was really tough for me because you all DELIVERED some of my favorite performances of yours and therefore this is so tough!!! PLEASE come back next season if I don’t choose you this season! I really see potential in all of you but I am going to choose my Top 3 based on who impressed me THE MOST tonight and overall as well!
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
tswiftlover13
Thanks for the  great critiques for Boyce & Matt <33333

Thanks for those KILLER PERFORMANCES! <3
1277 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Hello!!!
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: The first artist moving forward with me to the Top 13 is
1277 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Rubes!! <333
1277 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
(Hey Rubes! :))

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!