This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] Three-Way Knockouts: Part 3!

Topic » [S13] Three-Way Knockouts:..

1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Louisa Johnson “Everybody’s Free”

Aili James: *claps* Louisa! Your voice is so addictive honestly! Like, this was such an enchanting performance. That said, it did get a little repetitive after a while but vocally fantastic!

Chris: *claps* LOUISA!!! You definitely served spectacular performance tonight and I am positive you take this battle in the bag without a doubt.

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* SING LOUISA!!! I knew you’d pull it out of the bag! You always do in every single performance! This was so fantastic, the amount of range you have WOW! That vocal control too is just phenomenal! I’m so so impressed and you brought all you needed to show to me that you are a natural talent and have what it takes to go far in this competition!

Michael: Beautiful performance! Amazing job once again from you. I think this was yours to lose anyways if Im being honest. I cant wait to hear more from you and I just want to say to be careful with your song choices because that always seems to be the case with you.

Ryan: Your voice is very gorgeous as heaven just came down tonight with you knowing how to beam yourself through. Yeah you can see that I like your vocals and I do with how I see so much potential and oh yes, I love when you preached out with those higher notes which are just fantastic but I would prefer more power and energy like you did at the end throughout.
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Sia “Elastic Heart”

Aili James: *claps* DAMN SIA! You came out with such POWER! Your voice is so unique and instantly recognisable and you SLAYED this performance! It’s gonna be interesting seeing what Kimberly does tonight!

Chris: *claps* It's a challenge to judge a not seeing your face but hands down you have a beautiful voice. It will be interesting in case you moved forward to the next round.

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* SIA! I LOVE YOU!!! This was so GOOD! Wow your voice is just so unique and different from every single person in this competition! You’re unmatchable when it comes to distinctiveness and I just love the way you perform! You’re able to captivate me by just standing there like...you’re just so talented! This was a great performance and you definitely showcased your voice really well here!

Michael: First off, a BANGER! This is a tough decision for Kimberly because if she's going based on vocals she could lean towards you but if she's also adding in your potential this season, I would say that you're 3rd in that regard. I could see a steal for you tonight tho.

Ryan: Sia you are always an amazing artist to watch but based on this performance I didn’t feel that same excitement. I got to say that you have a very good voice as you are unique to other artists but with this song it didn’t capture what you can honestly do like you were held back with your lack of energy and I want to see more emotion in your voice and really shine through this competition.
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
We head over to Kimberly to announce the Winner of this Knockout!
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: Again a particularly hard decision for me to make because each of you have your unique style and would bring something fresh to this competition! However, one of you really blew me away and showed to me just how badly you want to move on and this performance spoke to me I don’t know why! And so the artist/artists I have decided to take through to the Playoffs is...
Louisa Johnson!!!
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Louisa Johnson!
You are the WINNER of this Knockout!
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Little Mix and Sia are available for a steal/save!
1301 days 10 hours ago
txashaun
Wow Sia got robbed!
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: So sorry Little Mix and Sia! You both did so well but Louisa just pipped you at the post! I think you’re both amazing but I can only take one through, ugh!!
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing the show, it's #TeamAIliJames!
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue vs. Matt Terry vs. Melanie Martinez
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue “The Climb”

Aili James: *stands and claps* WOWOWOWOWOW! Is there any genre you can’t do???! Like how the fuck are you so talented?! One of the best male vocalists ever! Absolutely stunning vocals that’s gonna make my decision super hard tonight!

Chris: *claps* I am jealous you're in Aili's team as you given another great performance to us! I loved the acoustic version of that song and you truly owning that song and you made me connected though it which is great thing for you.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* What a phenomenal voice you have Boyce! It’s really something special! You’re for sure one of the best male vocalists in this competition and I just cannot wait for whatever you have next to perform because you always find a way to draw me in! When you sing people’s jaws just drop! Your voice is that impactful! Great performance well done!

Michael: Hmm I wonder what Aili is gonna do here. You could literally sing anything and I could leave the same comment for each performance. You literally never sound bad in any of the performances that I have seen. Im sure you will be going far this season. Amazing job!

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* You have officially moved me as I had to wipe the tears away with this enchanting cover that stole my heart. Straight away I can tell that you are a special kind of singer and this performance shows that magic you can do with your voice that has is powerful and so emotional with you knowing what to do with it to make it outstanding and very magical.
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Matt Terry “I Heard It Through The Grapevine”

Aili James: *STANDONG OVATION AND DOES STANK FACE* MY REACTION IS NICOLE SCHERZINGER’S REACTION! TF THIS WAS SO SEXY, YOU SEXY VOCAL BEAST!

Chris: *claps* OH WOW That song suited your voice and I loved the way you sang that song with ease and confidence. What an impressive reinvention to a classic hit!

Kimberly: *standing ovation* Love this performance of yours Matt! Although shaky at points throughout this performance you’re able to come back with those notes that you can hit! Your voice has some range to it and I’m happy we got to hear another upbeat song tonight! Really great job and I think Aili has a soft spot for you and so I think you could potentially win this battle!

Michael: OKAY Matt. You better come through with this performance. I thought this was gonna be an easy knockout for Boyce but you gave yourself a fighting chance here. Loved the attitude that you had with this song and wish you the best tonight!

Ryan: Your putting yourself in that limelight having the swag and energy to provide a snazzy tine that is popping to my ears. Yes, the groove is here inside of you with your vocals having such a great range and you can rock a show any day with that voice but I prefer to see a bit more energy and power as you got a lot to give and I want more high notes as they were wonderful to me.
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Melanie Martinez “Soap”
.be

Aili James: *stands and claps* Wow! Melanie! You actually surprised me this round, this was so much better than I expected! Your voice is super underrated in these competitions! You sounded so beautiful in this and I am proud of you!

Chris: *claps* I am so happy you're in Aili's team and we got to see the art you'd like to conveyed to us which is impressive. I just don't know if this is enough for you to win this battles and I wish you good luck.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* 3 words: Unique, Unique and Unique! Melanie you are so goddamn unique in such an amazing way! I feel like with you you’re always either a hit or a miss, no in between and Miss Melanie this was a hit! I really enjoyed it! I think your vocals shined here and yeah I really liked this! I don’t know what Aili will make of this but I’m looking forward to seeing if she takes a risk on you or not!

Michael: Gonna try to not have personal hatred come into the judging. I think you have a cool voice that definitely stands out in this competition. The performance tho is nothing really special if Im being honest and I truly dont see a spot this season for you.

Ryan: Well you got a sweet voice that does fit with who you are but I didn’t like it that much as you didn’t shine that much. The vocals you provide I can see is part of you and that soft voice is kind of nice but it does grate over time and I want to see what you are capable off with how this didn’t have anything special and seems blander and more forgettable so challenge yourself.
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
We head over to Aili James to announce the Winner of this Knockout!
1301 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: I have to say I am super proud of all three of you but I have to go with who DELIVERED this round and that is
MATT TERRY!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!