This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] Three-Way Knockouts: Part 3!

Topic » [S13] Three-Way Knockouts:..

1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Now to #TeamMichael!
1285 days 8 hours ago
Cowboyfan86
Here we go
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Adam Lambert vs. Calum Scott vs. Elaine Duran
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Adam Lambert “If I Can’t Have You”
.be

Aili James: *stands and claps* ADAM! Why didn’t you bring, these kind of performances in the Second Chances Special??!! THIS was absolutely fantastic! Your ability to tell a story when you sing is what makes you standout, this performance was just so STUNNING! Probably one of the strongest singers on #TeamMichael!

Chris: *claps* Not familiar with the song but you definitely given a good rendition to it. I hope you survived this round as I'm rooting for you!

Kimberly: *standing ovation* An AMAZING vocal from you tonight Adam like yes come through! I think you’re underestimated in this competition and this performance really made me wake up and realise that you are a vocal beast and can hit literally anything!

Michael: Another amazing performance from you once again. Definitely better then your audition and love this types of performances from you. That ending note was also just incredible. If you do move forward I would love to see something different tho like rock or something not expected. Well done tonight!

Ryan: You’ve got a cool and collected voice and this was alright but it wasn’t outstanding to say the least. There is a glimmer of hope I can see how much talent you got with your range and all but I just didn’t like this performance as your vocals didn’t stand out at the start and your high notes weren’t that good coming out of nowhere and not adding but harming the performance.
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Calum Scott “Rhythm Inside”
.be

Aili James: *claps* A very interesting and refreshing song choice! It’s so nice seeing you have a little of fun on stage and do an upbeat song and really excel! This was a great performance but it didn’t have any shining moments for me aside from that really catchy chorus!

Chris: *claps* I loved the creativity in here and you made me hooked though it till the end, put a smile of my face and forgot that I'm judging your performance!

Kimberly: *standing ovation* This was good but I’m a little on the fence! If I had to say who would win this battle on paper I would probably say you but for some reason I was let down with this performance tonight! I just didn’t really feel anything when you performed it like...it was good I can’t lie but nothing spectacular for me. I wish you the best though!

Michael: I feel like you were a steal from the auditions. You have such an amazing voice and one that makes people feel something when you sing. I did enjoy your audition more then this one but you still did a great job here. I do want to see more from you tho as I have no idea where you go from here.

Ryan: Well you got nice notes that are enlightening to hear but to be honest I found this performance to be nothing special. Let start with the positive that you can change each note with ease sounding good but this whole thing sounded very boring as you lack the energy to make this stand out and you need to bring it more with elevating your vocals and impress me.
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Elaine Duran “I Surrender”
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=426335941352887

Aili James: *claps* I remember Angie sang this song and I called her boring! And honestly, I feel you sang this song with so much drama and passion that it stood out in comparison to Angie’s! I felt this was a really strong vocal that has some impressive notes and I really think Michael has a tough decision ahead of him!

Chris: *claps, throw shoes* Leaving the video quality, you absolutely pulled an amazing performance. You given a great rendition of Celine Dion hit, pulling those big notes is simply astonishing especially when the long note in the end. Such a BREATHTAKING PERFORMANCE and I'm gonna be mad if you didn't win this battle or not gonna get a save.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* WOW...ok Elaine you better singgg for your life! I’m honestly very much surprised! Coming into this battle I would never have picked you to win it but after this performance I feel you could actually win this battle and I’d feel so happy for you because this really was a great vocal performance! I love surprises and this was a great one!

Michael: This is a big song! And you absolutely killed this performance. I did enjoy this more then your audition and Im just wondering whats next for you after this performance. You started off so strong, kind of lost me the more the song went on but got me back by the end of it. Great job!

Ryan: There is power in your voice and here you are definitely pushing your boundaries to give us a splendid time. Yes, I do like to see what you can do with your power and it is for sure there and you made the song your own which is very nice but at some points the energy wasn’t there with your power and I would prefer hearing more of those long notes at the end more since they’re good.
1285 days 8 hours ago
Cowboyfan86
Good luck guys
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Now for Michael to announce the Winner of this Knockout!
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:
This is actually a tough one because I can make a case for each one of you on to why I should bring you to the playoffs. I think personally I got to go with this person because not only was their performance amazing but its someone who I want to see more of throughout the competition. With that being said the winner of this battle is .
ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Adam Lambert!
You are the WINNER of this Knockout!
1285 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Congrats Adam 💚
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Calum Scott and Elaine Duran are available for a steal/save!
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Now for #TeamKimberly!
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Little Mix vs. Louisa Johnson vs. Sia
1285 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Little Mix “Woman Like Me”

Aili James: Hmm ladies! I’m so upset that you girls didn’t post on time! This performance was fun and everything because you girls are performers! BUT, vocally this performance was rather weak and didn’t convince me enough that you deserve to win, sorry!

Chris: *buzzed* Oops wrong show. Ladies, it was a bad song choice as it didn't showcases you voices a lot which is disappointing. I would prefer you sang slow paced song since this is a contest not a concert.

Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* DAMN! You girls are putting on a WHOLE SHOW FOR US JUDGES!!! And I’m loving every second of it! I can’t lie the vocals...were not the best and so I’m a little disappointed because I KNOW the potential you girls have and that you’re vocal queens but you just didn’t show that here which is so sad. You put on a performance, gave all the energy and I lived for it! However, your voices were just weak here and it pains me to say because I love you all but this wasn’t the best vocally!

Michael: Kind of a shame that this performance had to be random because you guys could of easily won this knockout with the right performance. As for this one, it was a pretty good performance. Wouldnt say it was winning worthy but there was something here. Good Luck!

Ryan: You girls are fierce putting on a big show with this performance but I feel like your vocals got overshadowed. Don’t get me wrong it’s nice of you to make this rather exciting and you all have great energy but I want to see your vocals and here they were non existence like you were not putting any effort into them and instead concentrate more on your dancing which is disappointing.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!