This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Top 6 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Top 6 Live..

1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand ovation throw shoes then screams* ALISANNNNN!!! I'm just so ecstatic you comeback and you served and proved tonight why are you deserving to be here at final 6!!!! This is by far your best performance this season, you smashed it and it was simply breath-taking watching you from afar. You definitely created a moment here that I won't forget. I can assure that you were in good hands tonight *looks at Aili* and might even get your second top 1 scorer?! F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Every damn week I gotta go to metatube because your videos are always unavailable. Besides that, congrats on coming back into the competition! Boyce was for sure robbed but if it wasnt him Im glad it was you. I actually enjoyed your last week's performance more then this one and hoping we dont get to see the comeback flop tonight!
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* Why are you pulling on my emotion strings as I was awestruck hearing your beautiful vocals that TEARS ARE ROLLING DOWN MY FACE!!!!! I very much love the amount of energy and power you put into this making it so magical to watch as you know how to really get to someone with that voice of yours. This is just fantastic as I never wanted to be away as you know how to control that voice and give it the right amount of power at the right time.
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Taking on a hit song from "The Greatest Showman", it's Kyla Jade!
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Kyla Jade "This Is Me"
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES CRIES AND CLAPS SUPER PROUD* KYLA!!!!! This PERFORMANCE OF YOURS WITHOUT A DOUBT IS YOUR BEST EVER!!! Like you just poured your HEART OUT IN THIS PERFORMANCE!!! The amount of EMOTION & PASSION PUT INTO THIS PERFORMANCE IS ASTONISHING!!!! YOU ABSOLUTELY DELIVERED A KILLER VOCAL TONIGHT!!! This the PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT FOR ME!!!
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation throw shoes* Such a huge song and you perfectly slayed it. I love the way you sang it, your have a great stage presence, and I felt your soul and power you put in your performance. I just got distracted on the sniffs I know you're getting emotional out there but it just taken away the greatness of the piece. But hey overall I'm still totally impressed!
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Congrats getting 2nd last week. I was hoping you were gonna get 1st with that performance but glad your still in the competition. It was difficult to find a great video for this performance as it wasnt available for me. It seemed like you started off doing amazing but as the song went on it went just a bit shaky at some places. But overall I absolutely loved this performance from you!
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* You have found your voice tonight because this was PHEMONIAL AND JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING FROM START TO FINISH!!!!! This is how you show everyone that you are coming here fighting hard and it was amazing hearing that power of your voice and so much determination and glory has been witnessed here. Oh my god I loved this so much with how you are giving you all and is so powerful and it’s something I will never forget.
1315 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I’m here even tho yall didn’t want me to be
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
And that's our Top 6 performances!
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Give them a huge round of applause!
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
*audience claps*
1315 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
wow
1315 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
J4ckWilko
I’m here even tho yall didn’t want me to be

LMAO who said that??!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!