This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Top 6 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Top 6 Live..

1316 days ago
Jameslu
Now without further ado, let's get the performances rolling!
1316 days ago
Jameslu
tswiftlover13
Here to support everyone!
Good luck to you all 馃挆馃憦馃憦

Hey James!  ILY! <3
1316 days ago
Jameslu
Taking on a song by Celine Dion, it's MaKenzie Thomas!
1316 days ago
tswiftlover13
Jameslu
tswiftlover13
Here to support everyone!
Good luck to you all 馃挆馃憦馃憦

Hey James!  ILY! <3

LY2!!! 馃挆
1316 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS AND SMILES SUPER PROUD* OMG MAKENZIE!!! This is my personal favorite performance of yours! Like I could listen to your cover for hours! It鈥檚 just done so effortlessly beautiful and your voice is so silky and smooth and this performance is just mesmerizing! I think it helps that I love this song to bits and hearing a cover of it is always a pleasure for me. This was yet another STUNNING SHOWCASE OF YOUR VOICE!!! AMAZING MAKENZIE!!!!
1316 days ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* For me this is my least likely song from Celine Dion but I can't hide the fact how you slammed that song and turn it your own. This is kind of refreshing song you chose tonight you showed to us your other side that you can also pulled those big notes. You really did a fantastic job tonight and you should be proud of that.
1316 days ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Sucks that there was a mix up last week with your performance but I think it worked out in your favor tbh. You ended up saving a fantastic performance that you can use you later on this season. This performance was just as enjoyable as last weeks and with only one going tonight, I think your safe!
1316 days ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* You are an angel when you sing those notes as that was simply fascinating to watch hearing that voice of yours. I鈥檓 getting a bit emotional but that鈥檚 only because you sung your heart out tonight bringing out that power, I always crave from you and this was just very beautiful. I got to admit that of lately you are proving how much range your vocals can have and they are so good that it even gets me emotional which is a rare talent when I see it.
1316 days ago
Jameslu
There can be miracles, "When You Believe" it's 4th Impact!
1316 days ago
Jameslu
4th Impact "When You Believe"
1316 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation and claps* What a refreshing song choice! I got so excited seeing you girls cover it as this is a really solid song choice for your voices. I felt individually, you girls sounded AMAZING BUT together it wasn鈥檛 quite on par! But that鈥檚 only because you ladies have been smashing it lately with your song choices! That said, this had so many pretty moments with some impressive notes and riffs and those WHISTLE NOTES CURED MY ACNE!
1316 days ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* What a  touching performance I definitely felt that from the bottom of my heart. What I'm impressed more is the transition of every notes it was just so smooth to listen to, great delivery, and those whistle is killer! I am falling in loved hearing your performance to be honest with you all.
1316 days ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Just want to congrats you guys on getting 1st last week. You guys absolutely killed it and had your best performance last week. This performance kind of went back to the other performances you have done for us so far. I have no idea if this is gonna be enough to keep you guys safe tonight!
1316 days ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

Here you really prove how much power you girls can really do with this being fantastic and I couldn鈥檛 take my eyes off it. I very much like your vocals together and here it was great to see what you can do with power in there to make it a stand out but I didn鈥檛 get that magical feeling like your previous performances with the vocals being a bit messy at times. There are definitely sparks I see as you always interest me every time you perform and focus more on your harmony.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!