This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 38: AJR

Topic » Audition 38: AJR

1392 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
AJR "Turning Out"
1392 days ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

This just aint for me. I wouldnt know what to do with you guys.
1391 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
*doesn't press button*

You're interesting act despite some pitchy in some point but you still deliver a good performance to us. I'm sorry I didn't turn my seat for you as I don't want to give you a false hope.
1391 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button*

I really love your tone and your whole vibe. You got a really gorgeous tone and I enjoyed this performance a lot. I love how you change your voice at different parts and I am going to be listening to more music from you because this was such a vibe. I listened to this performance a couple of times because I truly loved it and I downloaded this song on Apple Music now because I'm a fan of you now. Amazing audition that truly caught my attention, pick #TeamAiliJames!
1391 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn’t press button*

I could tell you were nervous here but I kinda digged it. It wasn’t enough per say for me to turn but I’m over the moon you have made it onto the show! Congrats!
1391 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations AJR!
You have turned 1 chair!

AJR are on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!