This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 26: Beyonce

Topic » Audition 26: Beyonce

1394 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Beyonce "Sweet Dreams"
1394 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

Im expecting to be the only coach turning as I feel like Im the only one here that actually likes your voice. You have such an amazing voice and you can pretty much do anything with it. I think you 100% have what it takes to win this season and would love to see that happen with you on my team! Pick #TeamMichael
1394 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
"presses button*

https://media.giphy.com/media/62e1Tdz7h6vxfy65T4/giphy.gif

Oh yassss!!! I know I'm gonna lose this since Michael loves you so much but I pressed my button as my respect that you've really done an amazing performance. Well done Queen!
1393 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*

I don't know what Michael is talking about him being the only coach that likes your voice??! I love your voice too! And I think we all do!
With you though Beyonce, song choice is a huge factor for you and we did do some wonders together before and let's d it again! I know I am probably going to lose you to Michael but that's okay because imma be rooting for you!!!
1392 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Beyoncé I think we are all big fans of your voice so I have no clue what Michael is talking about!! Yes he is a big fan of yours but so am I! I literally love your music and you have some of the best runs ever! I’ve even won competitions with you because you’re amazing! If you are looking to join a team that will support you throughout this competition then #TeamKimberly is that team!
1392 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Beyonce!!!
You have turned all 4 chairs!!!

It's now time for you to pick your coach.
1392 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Beyonce-

Thank you all, this was one where I considered every single one of you to be my coach all of your teams are stacked and I really want to make it to the live show so with that in mind I'm gonna have to go with #TeamMichael!
1392 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michael!!!

Beyonce is on #TeamMichael!
1392 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Congrats Michael!
1392 days 7 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Yess!! Thank you! Welcome to Team Michael

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!