This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 23: Jennel Garcia

Topic » Audition 23: Jennel Garcia

1394 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Jennel Garcia "How Do You Sleep"
1394 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

I think you have a pretty good voice and you have the potential to do wonders this season but I dont know much about you so I dont think I would be helpful for you. I do hope someone turns for you tho.
1394 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
*presses button*

Demi ruined you and that's unforgivable. You have a beautiful tone of voice and hopefully you choose #TeamChris as we do wonders together.
1393 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

So I actually loved this performance, just with the way my team is shaping up so far, I'd rather have you on another team to excel on. But imma have my eyes on you in the Knockouts for sure. You got something special for sure.
1393 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
*presses button instantly*

Oh that voice is so so beautiful! Kennel I think the judges will most definitely underestimate you this season and I think you have such a good voice and this was definitely one of the better auditions this season! Man I just can’t wait to see what else you bring after that wow! Please join #TeamKimberly!
1392 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jennel Garcia!!!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1392 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jennel:

Thank you both, I choose Kimberly!
1392 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kimberly!

Jennel Garcia is on #TeamKimberly!
1392 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
YESSSSS!!! Let’s take this season by storm girl!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!