This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 17: Bridgit Mendler

Topic » Audition 17: Bridgit Mendler

1382 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Bridgit Mendler "Hurricane"
.be
1382 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button*
Bridgit, I honestly just see something special in you and you just have such a soothing voice and I've been a fan of yours for years and I truly felt this was a stunning performance and really showed off some diversity and I am looking to more performances from you, hopefully on #TeamAiliJames! :)
1382 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

I think this was a good audition but I just have high standards for my team and I dont think you'd be able to do well on my team
1382 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
*presses button*
Oh yes!!! You definitely have a mesmerizing voice and I'm a fan of you! You have the charisma, everyone's gonna love you and I can't wait what else you're gonna offer to us. The talent you're gonna bring to us will definitely made an impact. You needed a coach that will guide you 24/7 and that's me. Pick #CampChris! <3
1382 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
#CAMPCHRIS I am living
1382 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn’t press button*

Bridgit you’ve been here a couple times and always seem to make it past the auditions but then never the lives...hopefully this season will be different! This was a nice and innocent performance but definitely way more suited to Aili and Chris so good luck choosing!
1382 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Bridgit Mendler!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1382 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
I choose Alli James
1382 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!!!
Bridgit Mendler is on #TeamAiliJames!
1382 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *runs up and hugs Bridgit*
YUSSS LET'S DO THIS THANG!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!