This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 15: YEBBA

Topic » Audition 15: YEBBA

1382 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
YEBBA "Evergreen"
.be
1382 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*
I actually was really enjoying this performance and I am probably going to regret not turning for you. Something just held me back from pressing but I hope someone else does turn for you!
1382 days 11 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

https://media.giphy.com/media/13CXSv5qMWVEDm/giphy.gif

YES YES YES ABSOLUTELY  YES. The way you do your riffs and runs so effortlessly and Im a sucker for those. I think you would be a perfect fit for my team so pick #TeamMichael
1382 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
*doesn't press button*

Don't want to compete for Michael for this one as he definitely fitted to be your mentor. You really deliver a great and soothing performance. I am looking forward what are you more to offer in this competition because you're so interesting.
1382 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
*presses button*
https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0HlE1P55SaoknGhO/giphy.gif

Okay YEBBA you betta go OFFFF! I think you are extremely underrated and I mean after that smooth performance how do you not turn???? Like I’m turning out of respect because that was a great performance like yes! But I do think that you and Michael are so well suited like I see that! I think you should join #TeamMichael! But I had to turn out of respect damn! I will be looking out for you this season that’s for sure!
1382 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations YEBBA!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1382 days 3 hours ago
Ajathekween
I choose Micheal
1382 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michael!!!

YEBBA is on #TeamMichael!
1382 days 1 hour ago
stuartlittle16
YESSSS! Welcome to Team Michael!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!