This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 14: Chloe x Halle

Topic » Audition 14: Chloe x Halle

1382 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Chloe x Halle "Forgive Me + Do It"
.be
1382 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*
Ah YES a Group with TALENT!
After the previous group, I needed something good and this was GREAT!
Your opening harmonies were so STUNNING and your voices sound so great together and lately I have been obsessed with your voice and I can see you girls go FAR!
I think it's about time a Group won The Voice???!
And you ladies could be the first group to win!
Please join #TeamAiliJames! <3
1382 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

You guys served vocals dont get me wrong and I actually see you going far in the competition with the right song choices but you also need a coach that 100% believes in you and Im not quite there yet.
1382 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
*presses my button the moment you harmonized together*

Come through QUEENS! The show needs a pure talented gals like you. You have a soothing voice that make someone's goosebumps. And I'm hoping you pick a right coach that will guide you on choosing right songs and that is by picking me. Please join #CampChris and I lead you to your crowns. 馃憫馃憫
1382 days ago
Rubes
*presses button immediately*

I mean you girls are so bloody talented! I love your vibe I love just everything about you like there is nothing to fault I love it! You girls have also really worked on your vocals as you sound SO GOOD! Like I don鈥檛 know if I鈥檝e heard you girls sound better! But I loved it and really cannot wait to see what you bring to us eek! Choose #TeamKimberly!
1381 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Chloe x Halle!
You have turned 3 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1381 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
We decided to go with...Alli James
1381 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
OMFG YUSSS!
I AM OVER THE MOON!

*Runs up and hugs Chloe x Halle*
Thank you girls so much!
1381 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!!!

Chloe x Halle is on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!