This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 13: Twenty One Two

Topic » Audition 13: Twenty One Two

1383 days ago
Jameslu
Twenty One Two "Scared To Be Lonely"
1382 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button and cringes*
Unpopular maybe popular opinion?
I don't get the appeal of you guys at all, like I just don't see the talent others see in you.
The only thing I enjoyed about this performance was the sick beat lol. The drummer was insane. I loved it. But this is about The Voice and I just don't see any potential in your voice at all to do well.
1382 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
*doesn't press button*
I give you on Michael. Gl 馃槝
1382 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

This will probably come as a shock but I agree with Aili in that this is The Voice. I dont think your voice will solely be enough to carry you far this season. I think you guys were the perfect act for X-Factor as you had the whole performance aspect and being rock helped out.
1382 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn鈥檛 press button*

I mean this is cool that there鈥檚 some diversity on this show but it definitely is not for me at all and I don鈥檛 really think you鈥檇 go too far on here unfortunately! I am surprised Michael didn鈥檛 turn though.
1382 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Twenty One Two didn't turn any chairs!
It's the end of the competition for you guys :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!