This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 7: Pia Toscano

Topic » Audition 7: Pia Toscano

1382 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Pia Toscano “You’ll Be King”
1382 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*
MISS PIA YOU HAVE BEEN ROBBED WAY TOO MANY TIMES ALREADY!
I think it's time people recognise your amazing talent and I DO!
I could see you going all the way to the Finale! Especially on #TeamAiliJames ;)
This performance was so amazing because you paid attention to every word and told a story and you just have this emotional voice that just gets me.
I love the storyteller-esque vibe you had in this performance. I see a lot of potential in you. Please pick #TeamAiliJames! It's the RIGHT thing to do! :D
1382 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
*presses button when you burst out those high notes*

What a great audition Pia! This is solemn, hearing your voice is just crystal clear to me, and those high register is just so uncomplicated for you.I believed you can further in the game with good song choice and with the help from #CampChris so please pick me, pretty please! 😺
1382 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

I think the other judges want you more on their team. I think you have a good voice and it will be fun to see you grow during the competition
1382 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTON*

OMG WHAT?!?!!? PIA! That was amazing! I’m so shocked rn how have I never heard this performance before?! Wow I am in awe of you Pia because you just murdered this performance and I have a feeling you will murder this competition too if you keep performing like that! Incredible performance from you and I would love it if you’d join #TeamKimberly!
1382 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Pia Toscano!
You have turned 3 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1382 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
OMG thank you so much for the 3 chair turns!!! <333
1382 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Pia: I am going with my gut feeling on this one and the coach I am picking is....
#TeamAiliJames!!!!
https://media.giphy.com/media/vw8SEYeSJrvGA9pcgg/giphy.gif
1382 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
OMFG YUS!!!
I was SO WORRIED you wouldn't pick me after you picked me for Taylor Swift haha!

*Aili runs up and hugs Pia* YUS QUEEN!!!
1382 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!!!

Pia Toscano is on #TeamAiliJames!
1382 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Pia hugs Ali*

Pia: Let's get to that finale girl!!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!