This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 3: Johnny Manuel

Topic » Audition 3: Johnny Manuel

1382 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Johnny Manuel "Home"
1382 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
*SLAMS BUTTON*

You have an enormous vocals and passion at singing and I'm just blown away! This is such a great audition. Come join to #CampChris and we'll slay this season. ;)
1382 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Bukhu deserves justice.
1382 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

This is what Im looking for, for my team. You have an exceptional voice and I could easily see you in the finale this season. I would love to have you on my team. You're also so good at conveying the emotions to the lyrics you are singing. Choose #TeamMichael !!
1382 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTON*
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LegalWellinformedCrayfish-max-1mb.gif

You betta SANGGG! OMG that was INSANE!!! Aili why did you not turn for this I-????? Anyways, your vocal control is crazy crazy good! Like that voice omg! I really do think another male vocalist could win this show after Brian and Joshua and that could 100% be you, wow! Please join #TeamKimberly!
1382 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
(I don鈥檛 like Johnny after that whole Bukhu battle drama, when Johnny defended Guy trying to say the battle was fair, it threw me over the edge lol 馃槀 that said great vocalist, I just know I would be giving him false hope on my team had I turned)
1382 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Johnny Manuel!
You have turned 3 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1380 days 20 hours ago
hazbez94
I'm going to go with #TeamMichael, I think you fought the hardest and I want to see how things go with you
1380 days 18 hours ago
stuartlittle16
YESS! Thank you! Welcome to Team Michael
1380 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michael!!!

Johnny Manuel is on #TeamMichael!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!