This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMichael: Battle Pairings + Submissions!

Topic » #TeamMichael: Battle Pairings..

1461 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamMichael
- Jordan Smith (chris2pei)
- Alisan Porter (J4ckWilko)
- Trisha Paytas (nateclove)
- Adele (kaylee21)
- Hayley Williams (omggiraffe)
- Katrina Velarde (Jerard)
- Zara Larsson (hadleykins13)
- Ariana Grande (kaylee21)

Michael will announce his battle pairings shortly!
1461 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
NOTE 1: Your Battles performance CAN be used again in the Live Shows! So you are encouraged to give it your all in this battle!

NOTE 2: You may NOT speak to your coach for help but your coach will give advice as to what they expect to hear from your battle pairings.
1461 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
Trisha Paytas - The Edge of Glory 馃挍

https://youtu.be/R2yEjXKwEnc
1461 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I鈥檒l announce them soon
1461 days 19 hours ago
kaylee21
Ariana Grande "Focus"

I decided to do a more upbeat song this time around. I know I was given a second chance & was told if I had a better song choice, I would've done better.

1461 days 19 hours ago
kaylee21
Adele "All I Ask"

I decided for myself to continue on my ballad side. I think it showcases my vocals the best. I know that when I really get into a song, I can tell a story with my voice & stage presence.

1461 days 18 hours ago
stuartlittle16
BATTLE PAIRINGS:

Battle #1 - Jordan Smith vs Alisan Porter

Both of you have won the voice before and  I think this is gonna be an amazing battle between you two. I want you guys to deliver with vocals. Show me why you belong on my team!!

Battle #2 - Katrina Velarde vs Ariana Grande

I think you both are very similar when it comes to singing style. You both love the higher register when you guys sing and this is another one where this is gonna be amazing. You both have the vocal capability to sing off against anyone in the competition. I want vocals!!

Battle #3 - Zara Larsson vs Hayley Williams

You both have this like cool/unique vibe that I love about you guys. I would want to see better performances then your guys' auditions. I want to be blown away from this performance. Upbeat song the better!!

Battle #4 - Trisha Paytas vs Adele

This might be the performance of the night . You both are my powerhouses when it comes to my team and I just want you guys to do exactly what you guys know how to do. Stick with what your good at and outsing your oppenent!!!
1461 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
Trisha: I am CONFIDENT I will be able to take down Adele EASILY.

https://media.tumblr.com/64d650aa710e81b782154c1ddd48a88b/tumblr_inline_mpjc3nVwVq1qz4rgp.gif
1461 days 16 hours ago
omggiraffe
hayley williams - rose colored boy/i wanna dance with somebody
i felt that this performance really captured the performer in me perfectly. it is a fun side, and i feel that it shows a different side from my audition, which I hope can be appreciated. good luck everyone!! :)

1461 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Katrina Velarde - "Through the Fire"

1461 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Jordan Smith - Hallelujah
1460 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
It's past the deadline so I'll be searching for Zara Larsson on YouTube and use the first performance for the Battles!
1460 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Posting for Zara Larsson:
1460 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
ALL POSTED!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!