This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 7: Connie Talbot

Topic » Audition 7: Connie Talbot

1446 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Connie Talbot "Shallow"
1445 days 20 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Almost presses button*

Taylor: I was close to pressing my button for you but I know someone else will press theirs for you!! Gl <333
1445 days 18 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

Im actually gonna turn for you because I think you have the potential to be the dark horse of the competition. I think it would of been my biggest mistake not turning around for you. Please pick #TeamMichael
1445 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

You actually have a really pretty tone, I was just waiting for more angst in this performance because this song requires that but I agree with Michael that you could be the dark horse!
1445 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
*presses button at 1.44*

Wow wow wow Connie! You have the literal voice of an angel, it is so beautiful! I was actually very happy when you auditioned which I mentioned to the other judges because I do feel like I always tend to turn for the powerhouse performers and although you can belt you have this soft side to your voice which I love! Michael is so right that you can be the dark horse in this competition! Please pick #TeamKimberly!
1445 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Connie Talbot!!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1445 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Thanks you both for turning and it is such a hard decision to make but I decided to join Team Kimberly!
1445 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kimberly!!!

Connie Talbot is on #TeamKimberly!!!
1445 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Yasssss! Thank you so much Connie! Let’s kill it!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!