This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 1: Sam Bailey

Topic » Audition 1: Sam Bailey

1446 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Sam Bailey "Listen"
1446 days ago
tswiftlover13
NSTANTLY SLAMS BUTTON*
https://media.giphy.com/media/5ukhYi1a0QLN6/giphy.gif

*STANDING OVATION*

Taylor: SAM!! I am in love with your voice you have so much power when you sing you have so much fire & passion! I am in complete awe of you Sam!! Let's work together and conquer this season!
I think you can go far in this competition and I know the right performances to get you very far in this competition!!!
PLEASE Pick #TeamTaylor!!!
https://media.giphy.com/media/RIeHYNnhrNPAC7puSL/giphy.gif
1445 days 22 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*Presses button*

What a way to start off this season Sam. You sing with so much conviction and I got drawn straight into your performance the moment you started to sing. You are for real winner material for this season. Please pick #TeamMichael !!
1445 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
*Presses Button*

My God, Sam! You are truly a force to be reckoned with and you started off so beautifully and you sang this so perfectly. You have so much soul and passion inside of you and it's just beautiful to hear. Amazing job and I hope you join #TeamAiliJames!
1445 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
*presses button*

I mean that was an amazing performance Sam! What a way to open season 11 with a bang! Congratulations on making it on the show and I just couldn’t not turn around because you are so talented! You did fantastic in my opinion! Please pick #TeamKimberly!
1445 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Sam Bailey!!!
You have turned all 4 chairs!!!

It's now time to pick your coach!
1445 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
Thank you so much, i didn't expect i got a 4 chair turn.
I pick.... Taylor as my mentor since she's the first one who turned the chair! <333
1445 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Taylor!!!

Sam Bailey is on #TeamTaylor!!!
1445 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Runs up & Hugs Sam*!!!!!!

Taylor: OMG!!!! Thank you soooo much Sam!! Let's do this!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!