This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S10] Top 10: Performances..

1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Judith Hill "What a Girl Wants"
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
And now from #TeamTaylor, it's Amanda Brown!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Amanda Brown "Dream On"
1521 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
NicoleF
tswiftlover13
NicoleF
tswiftlover13
this is awful and Eddie coming for me in the skype chat was uncalled for.

Hun all I said was that I hope both your artists leave because if that doesn't happen, then that means I lose an artist...I think you interpreted it as if I wanted you out...I just want Judith to survive and for that to happen, Amanda needs to go.

Sweetie you said your GOAL was to get both of my artists out...

Yes because I want Judith to stay...I'm confused as to why you're mad that I want my team member to stay in the competition ????

I am not mad that your fighting for your artist to stay I am a little hurt by the way your wording things and attacking me. And making this A strategic game.
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Thanks for those stellar performances ladies and making it extra hard for our coaches!
*audience cheers*
1521 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
*claps*

Good luck both!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Judges, you may now announce who you're saving!

In the event of a tie, we refer to Neutral Judge Michael's Rankings.
1521 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
Obviously I'm gonna save my teammate Judith, but can I just say that both of these performances, in my opinion, are top 5 all-time The Voice performances, at least for the U.S. version...so damn this is a BATTLE! A BLOODBATH!!!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
Ok going to watch both now <3
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
OMG me when I see Michael's Bottom 3 is the Actual Bottom 3 lol

The importance of a Neutral Judge!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Me when I see the drama happening.....we never get a break from drama do we?
1521 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
tswiftlover13
NicoleF
tswiftlover13
NicoleF
tswiftlover13

Hun all I said was that I hope both your artists leave because if that doesn't happen, then that means I lose an artist...I think you interpreted it as if I wanted you out...I just want Judith to survive and for that to happen, Amanda needs to go.

Yes because I want Judith to stay...I'm confused as to why you're mad that I want my team member to stay in the competition ????

I am not mad that your fighting for your artist to stay I am a little hurt by the way your wording things and attacking me. And making this A strategic game.

Hun I wasn't attacking you...maybe I worded it weirdly, but I said I wanted your artists out once bottom 3 was revealed because the bottom 3 was Kree, Amanda, and Judith. It was never meant as an attack and if you took it that way, I'm sorry
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Yeah I don't think Eddie was attacking you Taylor, but with the event of you having your 2 artists in the bottom 3, I can understand why it came across that way :(
1521 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
NicoleF
tswiftlover13
NicoleF
tswiftlover13
NicoleF
tswiftlover13

Hun I wasn't attacking you...maybe I worded it weirdly, but I said I wanted your artists out once bottom 3 was revealed because the bottom 3 was Kree, Amanda, and Judith. It was never meant as an attack and if you took it that way, I'm sorry

well you should work on wording this different because when your on the opposite side of reading this about yourself
"I'm So Smart"
"My Goal is for Taylor/James to lose both his acts tonight"

feels a little personal when you say it that way sweetheart.
i am not mad just a little shook by it.
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
I have made my decision!

Honestly, there is one performance here that I always go to listen to every once in a while and honestly she BROUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN with this performance and I have to admit both of your brought your best but I have to save
Amanda Brown!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!