This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Finale: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Finale: Performances..

1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
*Jack didn't do comments but did send his rankings!
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue "I Look To You"
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* Honestly your voice suits any song for sure BUT I feel if you really wanted to win, you should’ve went with “Someone Like You” or “Can’t Help Falling In Love” like honestly they are better performances than this and I wouldn’t be surprised if you lose because of this. Like your version of “Never Enough” is so strong that I was almost certain you would be winning tonight but you chose this song which is a great risk and whilst it sounds good, I just felt it does get a little boring after a while. Like between you and Sasha for New Performance, Sasha wins but for Song of the Season, you win hands down.
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: I told you to take a risk with this performance because I don't know how the others will react to this performance, it’s a huge song to tackle and I think you did an amazing job. You have a strong chance at winning so I really hope the other judges love this song choice. I am a bit nervous but I think you nailed it so I wish you the best of luck Boyce.
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps* This was a very beautiful performance and there was actually no flaws in it for me to point out. Easily my second favorite performance of yours following Never Enough, but I do have to admit it went on for awhile and I was hoping you'd take it bigger cause it felt very safe and consistent. Still, though, it was a very beautiful lyrical performance and I was easily able to connect with you this time which was a huge issue in the past! Your emotional connection to the song was easily apparent and helped provide the journey the song truly needed. Good job and good luck!
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Dont know this song at all but you made it enjoyable to listen to it. It probably helps you out I dont know how its suppose to go because I cant compare it to anything. This is one of your performances which I like since some of the ones you do arent my cup of tea. Great job!
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Emily Middlemas "Mad World"
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION WITH CHILLS* EMILY!!! YOU’VE DONE IT AGAIN! You gave me chills with a haunting performance and this is why I chose you to be in the Top 12 and this is why you made it all the way to the Finale. Your voice is just so freaking amazing and very underrated and you did me proud tonight. An amazing performance performed at the perfect time, kudos to you Emily!
1490 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Looks at Drake after hearing Aili's comment*
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: The beginning was very haunting and beautiful and I enjoyed it, however when you got to the points where you said “mad world” and the other stuff just felt very underwhelming. Like the music was building but your voice never did. I felt like it got swallowed up by the rising music and instrumentals, it was a good performance but it didn’t give me that spark that some of your other performances gave me since it felt very underwhelming in my honest opinion I’m sorry.
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* Not to take away from you being in the finale, but I think you're the biggest shock making the finale. Like, you were in the instant save on the first live show! Honestly I thought you'd be a goner at top 10, let alone the slaughterhouse that is top 8, yet here you are as the dark horse in this whole competition, including the finale and, although you aren't my artist, I just have to root for you to prevail! This performance was stunning and left chills throughout my whole body! I really wanted you on my team but Aili James was the perfect choice cause he turned you into a star! I just love how mysterious your voice is, but it won't be a mystery if you end up finding a way to win this season! Good luck and great job!
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: If Im not mistaken this is the performance that ended up getting you into the live shows and I could see why it did. I think this was a perfect song choice for your type of voice and probably my favorite performance from you in the competition. Great job!
1490 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Michael: Dont know this song at all but you made it enjoyable to listen to it. It probably helps you out I dont know how its suppose to go because I cant compare it to anything. This is one of your performances which I like since some of the ones you do arent my cup of tea. Great job!

You don't know Whitney Houston?!
1490 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandonh1
*Looks at Drake after hearing Aili's comment*

Where you going to perform "Someone Like You" or "Can't Help Falling In Love"??
1490 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
omg that is such a classic Whitney song!! it's about her finding god again after her battle with drugs..

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!