This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Finale: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Finale: Performances..

1490 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Hi
1490 days 4 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
Sasha!! đź‘‘
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Or how about the guy who isn't limited to any genre and has an incredible voice, Boyce Avenue?
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Or will it be the girl who has soulful vocals and showed variety during the Live Shows, Sasha Allen?
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
All will be revealed within the hour!
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
But for now, let's welcome The Voice Season 8 winner, Maelyn Jarmon!!!
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon "Fallingwater"
1490 days 4 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
Hell yes love that queen
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that performance QUEEN MAELYN!
*AUDIENCE CHEERS LOUD*
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Now let's get the show started with our contestant's NEW performances!
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Brooke Simpson "Praying"
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CRYING* This is such a monumental song for Kesha and BROOKE YOU SLAYED IT!!! You brought all the emotion and power this song requires! You are such a talent and you always had my heart from the beginning. You are one fierce competitor and this had to be my favorite of yours EVER. Like “What Is Beautiful” is amazing too but this is my absolute favorite of yours because you just connected to the song perfectly and honestly you wowed me. Like you couldn’t have made me a more prouder coach.
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* YESS BROOKE this has to be my favorite performance from you! Well next to What Is Beautiful but this one really brings the energy and power and you just jumping around that stage with that strong sense of energy and power! This is Brooke at her finest and you were able to serve it in this final, I was waiting so much for this performance and you delivered such a really good job.
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps but looks conflicted* Honestly, this performance had some mess-qualities to it, but overall, it was really good! The audio cut out in the metatube link and I had to dig, dig, dig, DIG to find a perfect audio link that was live, but once I found it, I enjoyed the performance. My dilemma is, the parts that were good were REALLY good and the best of the three non-Sasha new performances but the parts that were eh or blegh were REALLY eh or blegh and the worst of the three non-Sasha new performances so placing you in a ranking will be very hard for me. Some notes felt screamed and other notes just felt off, whether it be in general or in pitch. Other notes, though, left me stunned and thinking "you're a star!" so, very conflicting, but overall I'd say this performance is still a net positive. Good job and good luck!
1490 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Why are you always so consistent when you perform a song. Like all of your performances throughout the competition have been amazing and I really think you have a great shot winning after this performance but that deduction might hurt you. Great job!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!