This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] The Playoffs: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S8] The Playoffs:..

1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Michela Pace “Praying”

Drake: Oh Michela this was a song I was worried for you to tackle however you proved me wrong as you really brought such a power in your voice, and you really brought those emotions out. It was just absolutely amazing how much you really pushed your voice, and just brought it in the performance. I think my biggest critique for you is that I really wish you could have done something different at the point with the high note, I get that you couldn't hit the high note, and not everyone can, however I wish you explored a bit with your voice, and have fun with the song because it would really make it shine!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris Jamison “When I Was Your Man”
.be

Drake: At first this performance was a bit boring since it was just the same old song, but then you really got into the song when you hit that bridge and you really had me do a double take when it came to your performance since I was like "wait did he really go that." then it really picked up because you were showing off your voice, and you were just really feeling the and you were letting the story of the song come off. The beginning felt a bit forced, however it got into a natural state and I think next time you just need to work on starting off really well if you make it through.
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Chloe Kohanski “Total Eclipse of The Heart”

Drake: Similar to Chris you really started off a bit slow when it came to the song, it seemed like you were a bit nervous tackling on a big song, however I could see it in your face that you slowly got to singing it with emotion, and the cracks in your voice just started coming, and it just was just an art piece to watch as you really got into your song, and just sang the song beautifully. Like with every moment I was just aweing at your voice, and I think honestly I am so lucky to have you on my team because I think you will be the star out of everyone.
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
aria_grande
You guys arent giving anything away in comments

Keeping it a mystery ;)
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is #TeamMichael!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Samantha Harvey “Someone You Loved”
.be

Michael: First off, thank you for coming to the team when I stole you. Now this is exactly why I wanted you on my team from the very beginning. You can do variety of songs and you adapt to each one you perform. I could feel the emotion throughout this performance. Amazing job!
1527 days 7 hours ago
aria_grande
Knows my fate
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Little Mix “Love on the Brain”

Michael: I might as well pull 3 names from a hat because no matter who I pick Im gonna love whoever is on my team. I think you guys are on point when it comes to harmonies, the solos could of been a bit better but I know what you guys are capable of and you guys can take this competition by storm. Amazing Job!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
DEAN “D (half moon)"
.be

Michael: Yall are really gonna make this tough for me huh. I said it before but I could listen to your voice for an eternity. Your voice is just so smooth. The thing I have to think about tho is am I going based off who has a better shot at winning for my team or who I personally want to move forward. Amazing Job!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Scarlett Lee “I’ll Never Love Again”
.be

Michael: wow starting off strong here. I already know this is gonna be a very tough decision for me. Such class and beautiful performance from you here. Seems like you were pouring your heart out to everyone. Amazing Job!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Koryn Hawthorne “Make It Rain”

Michael: *standing ovation* YOU BETTER SING KORYN. I dont even need to hear all the performances tonight to know this is the performance of the night on ALL teams. Amazing job, there is nothing else to say.
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
That's it for our Top 20 performances!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
It's now time for the RESULTS portion of the Show!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
But first we have a guest performance by Fifth Harmony!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Fifth Harmony "Like I'm Gonna Lose You"

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!