This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] The Playoffs: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S8] The Playoffs:..

1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter “Stone Cold”

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES* OKAY ALISAN!!! You didn’t need to SNAP like that! Gosh this gave me chills down my spine! This was such an amazing performance and probably one of your best, ever. This just is ultimate perfection that had me shaking! You DELIVERED tonight Alisan! You should be very proud of yourself after this performance.
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus “Jolene”
.be

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND DANCES AND SINGS ALONG* MY GOD MILEY! This was such a fun and strong performance and your voice truly never sounded better! This was so amazing to witness and you just blew me away! You went back to your country roots and honestly this is where your voice shines, absolutely amazing girl!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon “Mad World”

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND LOOKS AT MAELYN SUPER PROUD* OKAY WTF?! Everyone is delivering TONIGHT! Maelyn, your voice sounded so hauntingly beautiful and as always, pitch perfect. You have one of the most intriguing tones in this competition and that’s truly what sets you apart from the rest as you are just magnificent!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Nadezhda Aleksandrova “Make It Rain”

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS CRAZILY* OMG OMG OMG WHAAAAT?! Girl, you came to slay tonight with your superb vocals, honestly you really are so special and this was such an amazing and powerful cover of this song. You really surpassed my expectations and damn everyone killed it tonight! This was a very strong showcase of your voice Nadezhda!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Angie Miller “You Set Me Free”
.be

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES* ANGIE! As soon as you started, I got CHILLS! This was such an emotional performance and you really touched my heart, the fact that you wrote this song shows what a talented singer-songwriter you are. This is probably one of my favorites of yours so far. You really are making this decision of mine really hard tonight!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is #TeamBrandon!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Noah Mac “Hold Back The River”

Brandon: Noah, You can do some exciting things with your voice. You are so talented, and I have no idea what happened last week with that performance still, but you're on my team now, so that's all that matters. Noah, your talented it showed in this performance so great job!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Jackie Foster “Gravity”

Brandon: Jackie, This was a fantastic performance to watch. I think vocally; you did a great job; this was a performance to show you are capable of bringing to this competition. I feel like you have an incredible vocal range, which showed in this performance.
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Addison Agen “Tennessee Rain”

Brandon: Addison, Let me say how happy I am to have you on my team. You show with each performance; you don't have to be over the top to produce a stellar performance. You're a star Addison, and it showed in this performance.
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Son Seungyeon “Lost Jungle”

Brandon: I have no idea what you just said in that performance, but I don't care because you killed it, Son. You sang with so much emotion you hit some crazy notes and man I am so proud of what you just did in this performance great job Son!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Jordan Smith “Somebody To Love”

Brandon: *Claps* Jordan, You are so talented and can sing just about any song which is so special to watch. Jordan, you can hit notes that most guys can't and won't attempt. It's still mind-blowing that you were only a two-chair turn, but I don't even feel like arguing, so I'll leave it at that. After this performance, I have no idea who I'm cutting.
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is #TeamDrake!
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Danielle Bradbery “Wasted”
.be

Drake: God I really love the range your voice gives in this song, it's just my only issue is that throughout your performance I think you limit some the connection and the meaning of the song. Songs are stories and when they aren't crafted into something that connects, it kinda gets lost in translation. I wasn't really excited about this performance, and I felt with you being so young hindered that as it just wasn't strong enough in my eyes.
1527 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Marcelito Pomoy “Con Te Partiro”

Drake: I talked to you in DMs and gave you some advice about how to really push that emotional bound in your dual voice tones, however I don't think this song ever got to that level. I think you were a bit more focused on the voice switches, and it got to a point where during the second half of the song, your higher register tended to get a little annoying after a bit. I get people love high falsetto singers but I do love that lower register, and I think you should really show it off more. This performance was good but I don't know if you brought it compared to some of the others.
1527 days 7 hours ago
aria_grande
You guys arent giving anything away in comments

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!