This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Top 13: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S7] Top 13: Performances..

1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to the Top 13 Performances & Results Show!
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Tonight, our Top 13 will take to the stage, but 1 of them will be eliminated by the end of the night.
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s welcome our Coaches and their Teams!
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamAiliJames:
- Sheena McHugh (melindaMrskk)
- Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)
- Kelly Clarkson (hellocat)
1593 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
here
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamBrandon:
- Megan McKenna (aria_grande)
- Rose Short (Rubes)
- Dalton Harris (Kgamer2218)
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamDrake:
- Candice Glover (tswiftlover13)
- Haley Reinhart (NicoleF)
- Louisa Johnson (Rubes)
- Anja Nissen (melindaMrskk)
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamMichael:
- Adele (aria_grande)
- Tori Kelly (NicoleF)
- J.Fla (Kgamer2218)
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
And the Live Show Judge Ryan!
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Without further ado, let’s get the show started!
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
First, she won the Comeback Stage and chose to join Team Drake, it’s Anja Nissen!
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Anja Nissen “When Love Takes Over”
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
Firstly, Congratulations to you Anja on being a no chair turn and now making it to the Top 13! I have to say this performance was a moreso “safe” performance for me, which is totally fine at the stage but I just felt I was waiting for you to have a moment but that moment didn’t come. Also when you tried to hit those higher notes, I felt you just fell a little short and didn’t quite reach it properly.
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon:
I think you have a very powerful voice it was very evident with this performance my only critique would be the areas where you were a little pitchy.
1593 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake:
YES ANJA that’s how you bring it to the competition, and that’s how you really show these judges that a redemption is possible. You honestly remember so much of a better version of Alice Chater from when I was the neutral judge, and I think you really have so much potential to win this whole thing. My only gripe is I wish this performance was longer so I could really soak in the performance because everything seemed a little fast for me but overall this was a solid vocal performance and it just looked like you were having so much fun with the song, and I could tell you were connected. I have to check with Aili James but just remember, the performances you used in the comeback stage can be reused for the lives I believe since us judges haven’t heard them, just a little bit of advice when we work together for the future.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!