This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Battle 6 - Kelly Clarkson vs. Andrea Faustini

Topic » #TeamDrake: Battle 6 - Kelly..

1578 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Kelly Clarkson "Believer"

Andrea Faustini "Wrecking Ball"
1578 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
Kelly Clarkson - The reason I wanted you on my team is because I know how much emotion you can bring to a performance, and you were really bringing the meaning of the song... it's just karaoke. I'm not a judge who enjoys karaoke and I know you have so many better performances out there, this just wasn't it plus you got some lyrics wrong and you gave the mic to someone who couldn't sing for shit, so like... there's a lot of things against you. Song choice is key and I don't think this was it for you.

Andrea Faustini - I think this was a safe song from you, and you performed it well you just didn't give me that power that I know you can deliver in fact neither of you really did. What really redeemed you is the emotion, and you did deliver vocally.

I gotta say I am left disappointed in this battle, even more than than my first battle but I have to decide a winner and that is
Andrea Faustini

You showed better vocal power and control, and overall emotion, while Kelly you just lacked a lot of things. I think you would have won over Andrea if you picked a better song selection because this one wasn't my favorite from you.
1578 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Andrea Faustini!!!
You have won this Battle!
1578 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Kelly Clarkson is now available for a Steal!
1578 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*

COME THROUGH VOCALS!!!
I mean was this your best performance? No.
But was it enough to convince me? YES!
I love this song so much and you really showed off your diversity in this performance and I see SO MUCH POTENTIAL IN YOU KELLY! You could go all the way to the end and win this whole thing!!! I really hope you give me a chance and join #TeamAiliJames!
1578 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Slams Button*

Kelly, Like I said in your blind audtion, I know what you are capable of doing. I have used you a couple of times on a few shows. I feel like togehter we can sort through and figure out what performance to use at what time and I would love to have you on #TeamBrandon!
1578 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses steal button*

You can literally sing anything and Im here for it. I just couldnt pass up the opportunity to have you on my team and to work with you. I just loved how fun you were having singing this song and I would love to have you on my team. #TeamMichael
1578 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
oh wow
1578 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
Sorry but letting go of Kelly was a MASSIVE mistake
1578 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
due to Daneliya is on team Brandon, i'm gonna go with #AILIJAMES
1578 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *SCREAMS* OMFG YASSSSSS!!! Let’s win this thing Kelly!!!
1577 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kelly Clarkson!!!
You have 3 steals!

Congratulations Aili James!
Kelly Clarkson is on #TeamAiliJames!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!