This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamBrandon: Battle 6 - Carrie Underwood vs. Tamera Foster

Topic » #TeamBrandon: Battle 6 -..

1590 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Carrie Underwood "Neon Moon"

Tamera Foster "I Have Nothing"
.be
1590 days 13 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
*Fingers crossed* Good Luck Tamera <33333333333
1590 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
#TeamBrandon: Battle 6 - Carrie Underwood vs. Tamera Foster

Carrie, You have so much potential and it showed with your performance. You are the mold of country women singers, your a phenomenal singer and this performance was great!

Tamera, To know I was the only coach to turn for you is unbelievable. You are very talented and it showed in this performance. You gave your all in this performance and I believe Whitney would be very proud of this showcase from you Tamera.

This is another battle where I feel like everyone I let go I am giving to another coach to win with them. You both did phenomenal jobs with your songs but if I haven’t learned one valuable lesson that is song choices are very important but I have also learned to start these stages off very slow and to bring out your masterpieces when it’s time so the winner in my gut and my heart is someone I have seen a lot of potential in and I believe with my guidance will go on to do great things here that is,
Tamera Foster!

Carrie, I admire you I was soo happy when you chose me as your coach but with this battle, I feel like Tamera did a little bit better song choice wise. I’m soo sorry and I hope and pray that one of these coaches steal you and you fly through this competition and show everyone your redemption because your amazing and if I could steal you I definitely would.
1590 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Tamera Foster!!!
You have won this Battle!
1590 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Carrie Underwood is now available for a Steal!
1590 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
*PRESSES STEAL BUTTON*

YES CARRIE! I WANT YOU SO BAD! This was such an amazing version of "Neon Moon" and you are pure country and as you know, I love my country singers and I think you got something special Carrie! This cover is just so sweet and beautiful and UGH I LOVE IT. Please join #TeamAiliJames!
1590 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
YESSSS!!!
1590 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses steal button*

I mean I cant have James get you that easily.  Your voice is amazing and I believe you can make it far in the lives on my team.  I did turn for you in the auditions and I wanted you bad back then and I still want you on my team. Pick #TeamMichael
1589 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Carrie Underwood!
You have 2 steals!

It is time to pick your NEW coach.
1589 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
I will give Carrie till 5pm EST to pick her coach.
If she doesn’t by then, then chatzy will decide.
1589 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Chatzy will now be choosing Carrie Underwood's new coach.
1589 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
1589 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!
Carrie Underwood is on #TeamAiliJames!
1589 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *runs up and hugs Carrie* WOOOO YASSS!
1589 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
RIGGED
1589 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
It was up to chatzy....LOOOOOL.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!