This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle 5 - Jennifer Hudson vs. Celine Dion

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle 5 -..

1590 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Jennifer Hudson "A Change Is Gonna Come"

Celine Dion "Can't Help Falling In Love"
1590 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

Jennifer Hudson - *standing ovation and throws shoes* This was slow in the beginning but DAMN as soon as you hit the "I was born...." GIRL YOU HAD ME SHAKING! That really captivated me and got my attention and you SANG TONIGHT JENNIFER! GIRL YOU GAVE ME CHILLS TOWARDS THE END LIKE I WAS SHOOK! Wow, I am so amazed Jennifer! The amount of power and vocal control and those RIFFS, OH MY SOUL, I THINK I'M IN LOVE.

Celine Dion - *standing ovation in awe* Aw, Celine, you couldn't have picked a more perfect song choice to show off your incredible control! You were so pitch perfect and this performance was so beautiful. You really are a very dramatic singer who loves to give us a show and GIRL YOU DID! You were connected to this song, but at times I felt, because you sing so perfectly, I couldn't get to grasp all the emotion and passion behind the song. I liked the fact that you changed it up and sped the song up a bit though.

This is my toughest battle so far, but I am going to have to go with the one who GAVE ME CHILLS tonight and therefore the winner of this battle is
Jennifer Hudson!!!
1590 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jennifer Hudson!!!
You have won this Battle!
1590 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Celine Dion is now available for a Steal!
1590 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: Y'all better steal Celine, she brought it tonight!
1590 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you Aili! Gl Celine <3
1589 days 14 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses steal button*

After that performance you 100% deserve to stay in the competition
1589 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Celine Dion!
You have been stolen by Michael!

Celine Dion is now on #TeamMichael!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!